“Scrapping Spring” is a scrapbooking and paper crafting project e-book. It contains step-by-step project instructions with detailed photos and patterns to create 10 scrap-related projects. Projects are spring-themed to get you in the mood for the better weather just around the corner. There are also a few Easter related projects thrown in for good measure.
These are projects you can make using your scrap supplies and sometimes a few other interesting and unexpected materials. If you are missing one of the supplies, sometimes you will find that ideas are given for alternatives. You can make these projects yourself in your own home, or get together with a few friends and try some of the projects in a crop! Take a look at the projects listed below. A lot of them would be great to give as a gift for someone special! It’s always nice to have a handmade gift on hand in case an opportunity arises to give someone a nice present.
Here is a list of the projects included in this e-book:
(plus a few sneak peeks!)
* Flying Birds – a very elegant patterned paper bird that can hang alone or be made in multiples to create a beautiful mobile
* Vintage Jewelry Flowers – these pretty flowers, shown in our Scrapping Spring banner above, are created with the unique addition of vintage jewelry
* Spring Chick – a wee chick is the focus of a miniature canvas on a miniature easle; easy to make with beautiful eyelet ribbon to set it off
* Easter Greetings Door Hanger – this door hanger, set on a chipboard bracket shape, has a sweet little bunny popped in the centre; you can make this door hanger for any time of the year by simply changing the greeting
* Altered Easter Basket – this project gives you an idea for dressing up a plain basket with paper embellishments you make yourself; great for use as an Easter basket or for simply keeping some scrap supplies in
* Spring Layout – this layout features a sewn on tree, another very popular theme in scrapbooking right now; you will also find a pattern for the tree at the back of the e-book
* Quilted Card Holder – this project is meant for holding business cards or other kinds of cards in your purse; it has a new quilting technique which creates a great effect; you will also get a tip on distressing paper edges using a tool you may already have in your kitchen
Also included in this e-book are:
* detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with many photos
* a template and pattern section for you to enlarge or reduce to your desired size to aid you in creating the projects
* a resources section to help you find some of the supplies mentioned
How to get your copy of Scrapping Spring:
Scrapping Spring is available for $14.99 and comes in a downloadable pdf file (Adobe Acrobat). If you do not have this program, you can download it here for free. If you are not completely satisfied with this e-book, we will offer a full money back guarantee up to 8 weeks from purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Purchases are made through ClickBank, where you can pay via PayPal or Credit Card.
Praise for Scrapping Spring:
“This e-book is so jammed packed full of ideas! I seriously was so inspired looking through it…. What a way to celebrate spring!” – Chris Pozzi
“I’m liking how the projects have a funky-vintage look, something bordering on primitive decor but then using motifs that are trendy right now, like cupcakes and birds.” – Debbie Hodge
“Each one of the projects are so cool and unique .. I loved them!” – Vicki Chrisman
“If you love projects with “something special” you will enjoy this book.” – Annette Scholtz
“It’s simply beautiful!!!! The projects are ALL just fabulous!” – Melanie Cantrell
Â Buy Now!