This post is part of our annual Christmas Card-a-Day series! If you would like to submit your card, please click here for more details.
Today's card was created by Allie Gower, of Minnesota, U.S.A. Allie shares a tutorial for her bright and colourful card below.
Supplies for Wreath Card
Paper: Close To My Heart “Colonial White Cardstock”, “Ruby Cardstock”, “Olive Cardstock”,
Embellishments: Close To My Heart “Stardust Glitz™ Glitter Gel”, Want2Scrap “La Creme Baby Pearls”
Adhesive – Scotch “Quick-Dry Adhesive”, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L “3D Foam Squares”
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko “Toffee Crunch Memento™ Ink”, “Hint of Pesto VersaMagic® Ink”
Tools – Silhouette “CAMEO®”, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko “fantastix Coloring Tool”, Martha Stewart “Scoring Board”
Template for Card: SVGCuts.com “Silent Night SVG Kit”
Template for Bow: Alaa Studio “3d Ribbon Bows”
Instructions for Assembling Wreath Card
1. Cut all pieces. Ink layers of wreath and holly leaves with Hint of Pesto VersaMagic® Ink using a fantastix Coloring Tool. Accent these pieces with Stardust Glitz™ Glitter Gel.
2. Ink interior mat with Toffee Crunch Memento™ Ink
3. Score front card piece on the right, left, and at the bottom.
3. Assemble card base and add interior mat using Scotch Quick Dry.
4. Adhere bottom layer of wreath using Scotch Quick Dry. Adhere second layer with 3D Foam Squares.
5. Assemble Bow and adhere to card.
6. Accents with clusters of La Creme Baby Pearls.
Tip: Scoring a card front gives a quick added bit of elegance.
Thank you, Allie! Please visit her blog here.