Would you like to see your contest/call/event in this listing? Please click here to submit!
Swirlydoos Kit Club is holding an Education Team Call!
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members
You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
Your complete name, address and telephone number.
A link to your blog
A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or2peas.com
3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
Applications MUST be received no later than March 13rd, 2013
Sketches4all DT requirements
- Design team members will be required to post at least one challenge per month and to participate in the monthly design team challenge.
- – Design team members will be required to participate in any extra events as they come up. (i.e. blog hops, special events etc.)
- Design team members must comment on photos in the gallery at least once a week. You must also welcome new members.
- Design team members must check in on the design team group at least once a week and reply to any postings from Fia or a DT Coordinator.
- You are encouraged to join in on other challenges and comment within these challenges but this is not a requirement. You must reply to comments on your own challenges and post your winners in a timely fashion.
If you are interested in applying for the position please email Stacy atScrapwithstacy@gmail.com and please include your name, email address, blog address and 3 projects that show your scrapping style.
This position is for 6 months and will start April 1st
My Scraps & More is turning 2 so we are celebrating all month long with a sketch-a-thon! Starting March 1st, a new sketch will be posted to the forums along with games to participate in and birthday presents for YOU! Please visit the forum to register and play along!
We are looking for 6 talented scrappy ladies!
Sketch blog DT CALL
To apply please visit our blog.
DIGITAL and TRADITIONAL scrappers welcome!
Join us for a crop at Colorful Creations!
Fun, games, & Prizes!