We will be running Christmas Card-a-Day until Friday only, and by then we will have 50 card ideas! (View all previously featured cards here.)
Today's featured card is by Andrea Wiebe, of West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Andrea shares instructions for how she made her cards below.
"White cardstock (Bazzil); pattern paper, chipboard button and snowflake rub-on (October Afternoon).
Doilie, sentiment stamp, ink, jewel and twine (unknown).
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock that measures 8 X 6. Score and then fold in the centre, this will be your card base.
2. Cut a second piece of white cardstock that meaures 3 X 5. Cut out 15 1 X 1 squares of pattern paper. Attach these to your 3 X 5 white cardstock.
3. Stamp your sentiment and allow to dry. Add a little jewel embellishment if desired.
4. Attach a doilie to your pattern paper squares. I machine stitched the edge of my doilie just to help hold it onto the card.
5. Attach your sentiment and add a couple of rub-ons.
6. Wrap twine around your card. Thread your twine ends through a button and tie on.
7. Finally attach your 3 X 5 piece to your card base!"
Thank you, Andrea! Please stop by Andrea's blog here.