Please submit your contest/call/event, using our online submission form.
The P K Glitz blog is hosting a "Give Scrooge the Boot" Christmas card challenge.
Everyone has time to enter and can complete past challenges.
Participants have until December 1st to get their card sets turned in.
We’re blowing open the doors for a good cause! We want everyone to know what an awesome magazine Scrapbook News and Review Magazine is and the best way to do it is to show you.
For one weekend only, you can have unrestricted access to Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and there are two issues available for you to enjoy.
Check out how big it is. There are literally hundreds of layouts, cards, mixed media and altered art projects as well as scrapbook and card sketches, product reviews, Featured Artist and Digital Designer Spotlights…too much to list.
Head on over and see for yourself. Keep in mind that this double issue doesn’t have any public submissions. All content was created by our talented staffers because we want you to see how much you get when it’s just us. Can you imagine how large it is is when we have other crafters joining in on the fun?
So, how does it work?
Login or register for an account.
Go to Subscribe on the top menu.
Click on One Time Only, click on subscribe
In order to see it, you must use promo code: FREESNR12.
Submit your holiday card to be featured on ScrapScene and get a link to your blog! Here are the details:
– Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Winter or similar themed cards accepted
– email up to 3 images of any one card * (please submit your best work)
– your blog link if you have one so we can link back to your site within the post
– your name, state/province and country
– a list of supplies & sources
– a brief description of how you made your card (it can be a tutorial if you like)
– if your card is based on a sketch or inspired by another designer, please name the source so credit can be attributed
Email above information to: scrapscene @gmail.com (no space)