Wow, I can't believe we are at day 40 already! If you would like to share your Christmas card idea on ScrapScene, please click here for details. We'd love to see! (View all previously featured cards here.)
Today's card, is by Laura Evangeline. See a variation on the same design below.
"Snowflake Card Set
1. Start with A2 (4.25"x5.5") cardstock base.
2. Center and adhere 3.75"x5" piece of snowflake patterned paper to 4"x 5.25" piece of brown patterned paper.
3. Create a scalloped strip using a 4" long piece of cardstock and a border punch, secure ribbon to cardstock strip before adhering over patterned paper.
4. Add punched photo corner to upper right hand and add machine stitched border before attaching card front to card base.
5. Add chipboard snowflake and adhesive gems as desired."
Thank you, Laura! Do visit Laura at her blog here!