Today's featured card comes to us from Jennifer Roach of Ontario, Canada. Please read below for instructions on how to make this adorable card!
"1. Cut piece of dark red star patterned paper 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, ink edges and adhere to card base of same size.
2. Cut piece of distressed red/green/beige patterned paper 4” x 5 ¼” and emboss with Christmas ornament embossing folder. Ink edges and adhere to card base.
3. Add strip of scalloped red star paper and strip of plaid patterned paper across card approximately 1” from bottom of card. Add strip of green ruffled ribbon across center of plaid paper.
4. Stamp image onto white Copic friendly cardstock, colour with markers and cut out. Accent bell part of image with glitter pen. Age Santa image by applying light brown distress ink with sponge around the entire cut out image
5. Cut rectangle of kraft cardstock and stamp sentiment all over in kraft coloured ink. Trim to desired size and stamp sentiment in black ink onto bottom. Adhere stamped Santa image to panel and adhere to card base.
6. Embellish with wood button and twine bow
Stamps: Stacey Yacula "Santa" from Purple Onion Designs, Sweet Season Sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brown Distress Ink, Palette Noir black ink (for sentiment)
Papers: The Paper Company kraft cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: The Twinery Twine, ruffle ribbon, Fiskars border punch, wood button, Basic Grey embossing folder, Copic Markers"
Thanks, Jen! Please stop by and visit Jen at her blog here. You'll find lots of card ideas!