Please submit your contest/call/event, using our online submission form.
Yes, it's that time of year again! We will once again be featuring a Christmas Card-a-Day. Stay tuned for a formal post, but for now if you'd like to get busy, please feel free to send images of your handmade Christmas cards to scrapscene @gmail.com (no space). Please also include your name, blog link (if you have one), supplies you used and a brief description of how you made your card (or a tutorial if you like!). We will begin posting card ideas on October 1st!
We are giving away an eBosser from Craftwell to one lucky reader! It is a fully electric die cutting machine. No more cranking! See our blog for all the details. Open to everyone. Winner announced September 23.
I am giving away EIGHT stamp sets on my blog today! Come stop by! 🙂
We are celebrating the Grand Opening of the MOB Scrapbook Kit Club AND we are awarding a Sept Kit ”Game On” to a randomly drawn winner. Go here for all of the details.
Sketch is by Brenda Ragsdale and all the details can be found here.
Prize is an Echo Park Paper Collection
The winner will be randomly drawn from the submissions that follow all of the guidelines.
It’s time for another Creative Call at Creative Scrappers!
Submissions will be taken until October 5th 2012. New Designers will be revealed on October 10th 2012
Please include in your application:
Name, Country of Residence, email address,
link to your blog and/or online gallery
List of Current Design Teams
3 of your recent layouts to showcase your scrapbook style
At least 1 Layout using a CS Sketch, indicate Sketch #
The Design Team will be required to:
– Complete 2-3 layouts per month with sketches provided
– Be Exclusive to Creative Scrappers* (no other sketch blog is permitted)
– post our CT Blinkie/Badge in signatures & on your blog
– Posting our sketch & your layout on your Blog/Facebook (Your Sunday Reveals)
– This is a Term position from November 1 2012 – February 28 2013
– Call is Open to Past and Present Design Team Members
– We have a Private Group on Facebook for CT Members Only
– Call is open to all countries
Please Mail your entries to: [email protected]
Subject line – CS Creative Call