We are excited to announce that we will once again be hosting Christmas Card-a-Day! This popular series features a Christmas card each day from our readers (and some of my own!). We have been publishing this series for several years now. See some prior year card submissions here. We will be beginning to post a Christmas card idea each day, Monday to Friday, beginning Monday, October 1st and ending when we run out of submissions.
Why so early, you may ask? The main reason is because if you are planning on making Christmas cards this year, you have to plan the card designs early and get started ordering supplies and getting that assembly line in motion. Most of us have a lot to make and some have to be mailed pretty far away.
Would you like to join in? We'd love to see your card ideas! Here are the details.
- Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Winter or similar themed cards accepted
- email up to 3 images of any one card * (please submit your best work)
- your blog link if you have one so we can link back to your site within the post
- your name, state/province and country
- a list of supplies & sources
- a brief description of how you made your card (it can be a tutorial if you like)
- if your card is based on a sketch or inspired by another designer, please name the source so credit can be attributed
Email above information to: scrapscene @gmail.com (no space)
* Note: There is currently no max on the number of cards you can submit, but this may change depending on content received.
Need some help? Here are some tips for getting your holiday card-making in gear.