To submit your contest/call/event, please use our submission form.
Create a Shabby Project (for eg: layout, card, atc, otp) with a repeated geometrical shape pattern.
There’s only a few days to go : due by midnight on the 20th May (Sydney Australia time)
There’s a wonderful shabby prize up for winning!
We’d love to see how you interpret this! Come and view the design team examples and let’s get shabby!
Please join the Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions Design Team for a weekend full of fun, inspiration and prizes. See our unique 4- in – 1 punches, our amazing circle cutter (cuts up to 10” circle) and the other tools in action.
The fun starts 3:30am EST Friday May 18th and goes through 11:59pm EST Sunday May 20th.
It starts here. Hope to see you there!!
Submissions will be taken until June 1st 2012. New Designers will be revealed on June 5th 2012
Please include in your application:
Name, Country of Residence, email address, link to your blog and online gallery, List of Current Design Teams
3 of your recent layouts to showcase your scrapbook style, At least 1 Layout using a CS Sketch, indicate Sketch #
The Design Team will be required to:
– Complete 2-3 layouts per month with sketches provided
– Exclusive to Creative Scrappers*
(no other sketch blog is permitted)
– post our CT Blinkie/Badge in signatures & on your blog!
– Posting our sketch & your layout on your Blog/Facebook (Your Sunday Reveals)
- This is a Term position from July 1 – October 31 2012
– Call is Open to Past and Present Design Team Members
– We have a Private Group on Facebook for CT Members
– Call is open to all countries
Please Mail your entries to[email protected]
Subject line – CS Creative Call
Creative Scrappers is looking for a sketch designer!
Interested in creating sketches for our creative layout team?
This is what you need to know!
* Digital Sketches would be preferred but will consider hand-drawn
* Black & White
* 1-3 Photos
* Your name included on the sketch
* Not Designing for ANY other Sketch Blog ( Stores, Manufactures ok )
* Sketches must be original and made exclusively for us.
* Post the sketch on your blog when revealed
The new Sketch Team member will have to submit:
– 3 sketches per month ( or 12 at once ) and the first set submitted by June 1st 2012.
Please send —
– Your Full Name
– Blog Address (required)
– and 3 of your sketches to reveal your style
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS May 20 2012. Sketch designer will be announced shortly after. This is a term ending October 31 2012.
One designer will be selected! Designers returning are Kristine Davidson, Nicole Nowosad and Juliana Michaels
email address is [email protected]
Subject line – Sketch Team Application
Getting Sketchy @ Scrapping Everyday Miracles
Charis has a wonderful mulit-photo sketch for us this month. This fun and versatile challenge is open to all. Join us this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles, we’d love to see what you create with such inspiration. By submitting your layout based on the sketch by May 31 you will be entered to win a $15 gift certificate to Seals, Tags and Stuff, a great little Etsy shop full of fun scrappy product. You won’t want to miss this, we hope to see you there.
Deadline: May 18th @ noon (PT)
Pink Persimmon and Lisa Pace are giving away a complete set of the new Antiquated Collection stamps (5 stamp sets) to one lucky winner over at the Pink Persimmon blog. Entries close on May 18th at noon, so hurry on over. Lots of ways to increase your odds of winning by helping to spread the word about the Antiquated Collection to your friends and fellow crafters.
We are teaming up with Gauche Alchemy for this theme! We want you to bust out of your comfort zone and use nontraditional supplies on your projects. Gauche has generously offered a fabulous coupon for their store and we are giving away a mini kit to one lucky reader! This contest is open to everyone. It lasts until May 26th. Come link up and you might be the next feature!