To submit your contest/call/event, please use our submission form.
We invite you to come and join us for our May Layout Challenge entitled ”She’s Somebody’s Hero”. In anticipation of Mother’s Day we’d like you to create a project using items of your choice, while incorporating a fun scrap twist that focuses on your mother or the mother figure in your life.
You will have from May 7- 31 to complete your layout, for at a chance at wonderful prize from our gracious sponsor Seals, Tags, and Stuff. You can get in on the fun here. Hope to see you there!
The Page Map Challenge is a monthly challenge starting on the second Thursday of month and will last for one month. The winner will be announced the Sunday after the new challenge is announced. All winners will be notified by email and the winner will be announced on the Chattering Robin’s Blog. Entering into the contest you are giving the Robin’s Nest the right to use your project to promote the challenge on their blog and other Social Media sites.
dd your layout to the inlinkz tool. If you have a blog grab our button and add it to your blog post. A blog is not a requirement for this Challenge, you can use FlickR or any other Social Media Site to enter.
The winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to The Robin’s Nest On-Line Store!
Berry71bleu’s May challenge is to make any project with Mother’s quote in honor of Mother’s Day. You can make a card, LO, altered project, or home decor as long as you follow the rules of the challenge. Enter as many as you wish.
Deadline is 5/31/12 by 12 Midnight Central Standard Time. Post project to the blog’s sidebar using Linky Tool.
Sponsor for this month is a scrapbook paper manufacturer from France, Les Papiers de Pandore. And etsy stores for embellishments.
If you have any questions, pls email to [email protected].
To submit your application for the LMT design team, you need to
1. Submit 3 projects using tapes (washi, fabric, or lace). Projects can be cards, but you must submit at least 1 layout.
2. Tell me a little about yourself. Why do you want to be on LMT design team? What can you add to our team? That sort of thing!
3. A link to your online gallery (if you have one).
4. A link to your blog. You must have a blog to be on the design team.
5. A list of your other DT commitments.
If you are selected, you will need to
1. Create one project per week and post it on the LMT blog, as well as your pesonal blog.
2. Promote LMT on your blog, social media, etc.
3. Comment on blog posts, etc. Basically be active on the LMT blog.
You will receive LMT products to create with!! If you want to try out for the LMT design team, please email me the above at [email protected] by May 15. Winners will be announced the following week!