To submit your contest/call/event, please use
Come and join us for the BEST Blog Hop on the web on Wednesday, February 8th. We will be revealing our February kit and you don’t want to miss it. There will be inspiring works of art, tutorials and manufacturer blogs along for the fun. Oh, and did I mention there would be PRIZES! Grab your favorite cuppa whatevah and come and hang with us.
February’s Challenge: Feb. 2-Feb 29 Show some love, use hearts, xo xo, or do a layout about someone or something you love!
You may enter 2 projects per challenge, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog). You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish! Winning entry is determined by a panel of on line judges. An assortment of crafty supplies and a badge goes to the winner.
Berry71bleu is looking for new DT members and Guest Designers.
If you are interested, email your application with 3 photos of your best projects. DT commitments past and present. Tell me something about yourself and why you would want to be considered for our design team. This call is open to anyone, international applicants are encouraged to apply.
DT experience is not required. I believe in giving chances, we all have to start somewhere. Pls. email me (Marivic) at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information requested with the subject DT CALL. If you also have any further question, pls. don’t hesitate to email me.
Check out the blog link for more information.
Birds of a Feather Kit Co. 2nd Annual Lovebirds Crop ’n Hop is February 10th-12th. Join us for a ScrapChick Blog-Hop, challenges, games, prizes, tons of fun and lots of inspiration! Visit any ScrapChick blog, the Birds of a Feather Blog, or the message board for more information.
It’s that time again and we are excited to announce that we are looking for new Design Team Members and Guest Designers for Alpha Stamps!
- Design Team Members will receive a package of Alpha Stamps products approximately every 4 weeks, including new products before they are released!
- Design Team Members will receive prominent exposure on the Web site, blog, gallery and weekly newsletters.
- Design Team Members will have access to the private Alpha Stamps Design Team Yahoo Group for previews of future exclusive products and the exchange of information, ideas, and creative development between the Design Team Members.
- Design Team Members will receive a generous discount on purchasing additional products.
This months challenge is to scrap about something that you are passionate about…. something you are or did work at with all of your heart! It is okay if you dont want to scrap about yourself… it could be about anyone that has put all of their heart into doing something!
The scrap twist is to use a heart in or on your project….
You can win an assortment of Nikki Sivils products and collections…. WOW!
And dont forget we will also be picking our top 3 layouts from this challenge! Our top pick will be invited to be our Guest Designer in May!
I am excited to announce that Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a DT Call!
We would love to have you apply for our April- August Design team!
We are an inspiration challenge blog… we want to encourage you to look at what God is doing in your life and scrap about it
- 1 layouts per month as an example for our Main Challenge
- Optional 2nd layout per month for our Sketch/Technique Challenge
- Plan and post one Main Challenge during your 6 month term
- Post 4 additional posts (Heartfelt Post, Sketch/Technique, and Praise Post) during your 6 month term
- Participation in blog hops and facebook groups
Apply for the DT by sending an email toscrappingeverydaymiracles@
- A little bit about yourself… who you are, where you live, etc
- Share a little bit about what God is doing in your life
- Why you would like to be on the design team
- 2 projects
- link to your blog
All potential DT members will be asked to join our ”Getting to Know You” Facebook group from Feb. 21-28… This will give us a chance to get to know each other…. On Feb. 29th everyone will be contacted as to whether or not they made the team…