Last week, we did a product review on the Epson Stylus NX430 printer. You can read the post about this "Small-in-One™" here. Today, I am going to show you how to make faux Instagram photobooth strips using this printer. (You can see my Instagram photos here.)
I saw an idea for making photo strips here, but that is using Photoshop and many of you may not have that software. It is actually very easy to do it using Picnik. If you sign up for a free account on Picnik, you can upload photos and use their online collage maker function.
Here are the easy steps to make your own faux Instagram photobooth strips:
1. Select the photos you want to print. If you are using Instagram, simply right click and save as to your computer.
2. If you would like to alter the photos, you can do so in Picnik.
3. Upload 3 or 4 photos to Picnik.
4. On their main menu, go to the collage screen and you will see boxes on the left side where you can choose to line up the photos vertically by 3's or 4's.
5. Save the collage strip to your computer.
6. Print on the Epson Stylus NX430 printer using Epson Premium 4" x 6" photo paper.
7. Cut the sides off with a paper cutter or trimmer, leaving a small border.
And, they're finished!
These faux photobooth strips would be fun to use in a mini book, scrapbook layout or in an art journal. I also think it would be fun to send a special one in the mail to a friend!