**Submit your contest/call/event using our online submission form here.**
Deadline: February 14, 2012
The newest theme at Paper Issues is all about Love. ”All We Need Is Love” will run from now until February 14. We want to see what you have made for Valentine’s Day using paper! Open to everyone. We feature a few projects every day on our Website and Facebook page, come link up! It is a great way to ”meet” new people and get your crafty name out there.
Deadline: February 10, 2012
We are so excited to announce that we are looking for 4 designers for our March 2012 – August 2012 team!! The call is open from January 20th through February 10th. We will be announcing the new design team on our blog and newsletter on February 15th.
We are looking for inspiring designers who are creative, ambitious and who can design with our products from the store. We are looking for designers who can display the following:
- Open communication skills
- Unique individual style
- Individuals that can display flexibility, teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to display and teach different techniques
- Ability to create layouts from a basic to a more advanced skill level
- Creativity in the use of our products to help promote A Walk Down Memory Lane
- Ability to teach online classes and write up instructions, video tutorials are a plus!
- Must be able to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Copic Certified designer is a plus
Please check more on how to apply here.
Deadline: March 03, 2012
My Sketch World 6th Anniversary Sketch-a-Thon Event
Feb 1st to Feb 15th
We will have brand new sketches, games, challenges and over 25 prizes to give away. The best part you have till March 3rd to scrap your heart out!
Deadline: Janaury 28, 2012
Join the Crew at Kitchen Keepsake for a week long Crop! Sunday, January 22nd through January 28th, 2012.
Enjoy Scrapping, Cooking, Challenges, Merriment, and MORE! Play the ever fun and popular game, ”Thief in the Kitchen,” to win one of the many RAKs up for grabs!
Kitchen Keepsake is a fun and relaxed online community that is drama free! We strive to have fun while fostering creativity.
Hope to see you in the Kitchen!