Welcome to Day 28 of Christmas Card-a-Day! To see previous cards, please click here.
Thank you to Pam Sparks for submitting today's card! Please read below for details on how she made it.
"- A-2 card size, PTI select white card-stock
– inked Printworks wreath stamp with Ivy stamp pad and stamped on white card-stock
– cut the wreath out
– added 7 mini red brads
– tied red/white narrow ribbon for bow
– stamped joy in Versafine Black ink
– stamped to the world in Versafine Black ink
– colored in the little red heart with red marker
– mounted the wreath with mounting squares"
Thanks, Pam! Please visit her blog here.