Welcome to Day 24 of Christmas Card-a-Day! To see previous cards, please click here.
Today's card comes to us from Cathy Harper. Please read below for details on how she made her card.
– Bazzill Kraft Card Stock
– Fancy Pants Lilac Patterned Papers
– Fancy Pants Roadhouse rub ons
– Spellbinders Laber 16 die
– Martha Stewart Punch
– Nunn Designs Snowflake Brads
– Caribbean Blue Glimmer Mist
– Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist
– Machine Stitching
– Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Emboss Label 16 die of to the side, ink entire card with Vintage Photo Distress ink, mist with Caribbean Blue and Perfect Pearl Mist..let dry. Add paper strips and punched border. Add rub on. Machine stitch, add brads and twine.
Thanks, Cathy! Please visit her at her blog here.