Welcome to Day 22 of Christmas Card-a-Day! To see previous cards, please click here.
Today's card is from Steph Ackerman. Please read below for details about her card!
Merriest Wishes Card
Cardstock: Bazzill; Cryogen White
Pattern paper: Provo Craft
Stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment); Magnolia (Santa)
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
– Using pre-made card, cut black cardstock slightly smaller and adhere
– Mat blocked pattern paper with red cardstock
– Mat music paper with black cardstock
– Stamp and color image with Copic Markers
– Die cut image and mat with larger die cut
– Machine stitch die cut to background
– Stamp sentiment
– Die cut and mat with larger die cut
– Assemble card
Thanks, Steph! Please visit her at her blog here.