If creating for an established manufacturer and inspiring others sounds exciting, this is the team for you! Momenta is looking for responsible, motivated, and enthusiastic designers who have time to commit to designing layouts, cards, and projects each month using our products and to promote our products online! This call is open to US and Canada residents only.
The call is currently open and runs through December 15th.
Click on the link for full details.
Deadline: Janaury 22, 2012
Paper and Co Show Italy is a creative, scrapbooking and mixed media convention which will be held on 3-4-5th February 2012 in Naples, Italy.
International teachers this edition will be talentous Céline Navarro, Donna Downey, Stephanie Hunt, Lory Bucaria, Corinne Delis and more.
An important new entry: this year the PACS has got a theme: The Pastry!
We will give a prize to the most original “group totem” and to the most creative “sign of acknowledgement”!!!
There will be so many surprises!
Keep and eye on the blog and website. Check it dfor intructions on registrations!
See you there!
Deadline: December 31, 2011
Call for Creative Team Members – Term February 1 – July 31, 2012
Application deadline: December 31, 2011
Successful applicants will be notified by email no later than January 15, 2012
Flying Unicorn, a growing forum, kit club and online store, is searching for energetic and enthusiastic designers to serve a term beginning February 1 through July, 2012. You must be a member of Flying Unicorn to apply and be willing to be active on the forum on a daily basis. Please see here for additional information.
Deadline: December 09, 2011
Stamp School is opening up January 1, 2012. While the company is new, the owner has been a retailer in the industry for 8+ years.
We are looking for designers who are passionate about stamping and that would love to showcase our beautiful stamps. We are currently looking for three members to join our Faculty. The first term starts January 1, 2012 and lasts until December 31, 2012.
The call details:
All Design Team applications must be received by December 9, 2011. We will contact Design Team members by December 13, 2011.
What we require from you:
1. You must live in the United States or Canada (sorry, no international applicants at this time)
2. Create six (6) hand stamped cards per month , and one (1) non-card item (tag, gift item, scrapbook page, etc.) to upload to the gallery and Facebook photo album. You will provide photographs only, you keep your cards and projects.
3. Each faculty member is required to post at least one blog post a week on your personal blog.
4. Each faculty member will create one blog post a week on the Stamp School blog.
5. Create one tutorial per month using step-by-step photographs or by video.
6. Participation in Stamp School’s Blog Hops
Click here for full details.