Laura Evangeline created today's card. Below she shares instructions on how she made it:
1. Start with A2 (4.25"x5.5") pink card base.
2. Trim patterned paper to 4"x5.25", and add machine stitching before adhering to card base.
3. Die cut a shape from pink cardstock and emboss before adhering to card front.
4. Stamp christmas tree image with green ink on to green cardstock, trim, and adhere to card front with dimensional adhesive.
5. Add punched circles from scrap patterned paper and secure with dome sticker to create tree ornaments.
6. Use a border punch along the bottom edge of 4" strip of pink cardstock. Layer ribbon and paper strip over cardstock and wrap edges around the back before securing to the card front.
7. Secure button, flowers, and bow with floss and adhere to card front.
Thanks, Laura! Please visit her at her blog here.