Really Reasonable Ribbon is doing a full design team call and we are looking for a team of 8 highly creative people. We are looking for talented crafters and artists who love using ribbon, work well with deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrap-booker, hair bow maker, paper crafter, ribbon artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
The call will be open until October 2nd, 2011. New design team members will be notified by October 10th, 2011.
For full details on this call, please click here.
What is an ATC?
All submissions will be featured in the Creative Imaginations booth at The Craft and Hobby Association Show CHA. They also will be on loan to various retailers across the country. Submissions may also be featured on our Luminarte Blog or in Luminarte ads and promotions.
For full details, please click here.
DixiePieces is a monthly kit club looking for design team members! This call is open to US and Canadian designers; deadline for submission in September 26th, 2011. This will be a six-month commitment, starting October 1st, 2011. Each designer is expected to:
* Submit two to three layouts from each monthly kit; 12×12 preferred but 8-1/2×11 are acceptable
* Create a project or two cards each month
* Meet all assignment deadlines
* Be active online – facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
* Promote yourself and Dixie Pieces by posting your work on blogs, facebook, and manufacturers' facebook pages; identifying the DixiePieces kit whenever possible.
* Remain positive, excited and supportive to others in the Dixie Pieces community
* Actively participate in the DixiePieces community by promptly completing daily and weekly tasks assigned by the design team coordinator.
* Add the DixiePieces link to your blog and in your signature line for other message boards or groups as allowed.
Your monthly kit is free and shipped free to you as a member of the design team. The kit and the designs you create with it are yours to keep; we only need crisp, clear and color-true photographs of your work for the gallery.
By participating as a DixiePieces design team member, you are giving DixiePieces the right to publish and promote your work in the course of its business. Your photo and bio will appear on the DixiePieces site. You will
receive a 30% discount on purchases you make from or through Dixie Pieces. If there is something you want that we do not have in our store, you are welcome to request it; if we can provide it, we will.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm PDT, Monday, September 26, 2011:
* Name, address, phone, and email.
* Short bio explaining your style and why you would like to be a part of our team.
* Provide links to your blog, online galleries, and other sites where we may view examples of your work. If your work is on facebook, please friend DixiePieces.
* If you are currently on other design teams, please list those.
For full details on this call, please click here