Join our challenge for this month of August: Follow this recipe for this challenge:
- At least 3 different patterned paper, one of which must be a circle of at least 10cm.
- 1 piece of lace/ribbon/trim
- 1 journal spot
- 2 buttons
- 4 embellishments of your choice. I have used 3 flowers and one sticker.
- A title of your choice
This is open to all. You can submit as many projects as you wish. You have to be a member of this website to join. Membership is free. Upload to the album August Challenge. You will win a kit from BerryBleu's Pages and Tags. Entries must be received by August 31st by Midnight Central Time. For more info or questions email me Marivic@berry71bleu.com.
Call Ends: August 31st at Midnight EST
SPCC is looking to add members to its Color Combo challenge team!! SPCC design team members are proudly called SP Divas!
We are looking for designers who love working with color combos! SPCC is a weekly color combo challenge blog. We have great color combos, great prizes, and even greater participants. If you think you have what it takes to be a designer for the SPCC challenge blog, then read on!
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to work with colors. You do not have to be an established designer and you do not need to be experienced in being published or anything. All we ask is that you are willing to give us your best work on a weekly basis! We are looking for any types of paper crafters!
- 6 months, September 2011 –March 2012 with the ability to stay on the team even further.
- Your bio and headshot will be showcased on the SPCC blog
- A link to your blog will be placed in the sidebar under the SPCC DT section
- Each team member will receive a welcome package of products sold at the SP Store.
For full details on this call, please click here.
This summer has sped by but the fun isn't over yet! We are inviting y'all to come and play along with our challenges for the chance to win some yummy scrapping loot!
We know you're out there and now is a great time to pop in, say hello and play along!
The winning ballot will be drawn on September 6th so there's lots of time to crash that stash and git 'er dun! You'll be getting some pages done, making new friends, using up product you already have to make room for all of the yummy goodies heading our way from CHA! Plus that chance to win some delicious new scrapbook product!