If you are a scrapbooker who participates on one or more Creative or Design Teams, chances are you have your hands full trying to keep up with team-related tasks and could use a little (or maybe a lot) of help getting it all organized.
Or if you are a Team Leader or Designer responsible for managing a team of talented scrappers, you want to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible for your team to get their job done, especially as more and more designers enter the market and it gets tougher to find and keep the team members you are looking for.
Brought to you by Kristin Rutten, creator of Log Your Memory and the Memory Logbook, Scrap Assistant is a brand new website created especially to help members and leaders of Creative Teams, Design Teams and other scrapbooking-related projects get better organized so you can spend less time worrying about assignments and more time actually scrapbooking.
Specifically, Scrap Assistant will …
– Help you track all of your team-related projects, including new products, related assignments and deadlines, associated events and more …
– Provide one central location for all of your team information … no more searching for email addresses, store web links, due dates, passwords or other important items.
– Save you time by providing a ready-made system for tracking your projects. No need to spend time creating spreadsheets, setting up shared documents or whatever other methods you feel like you “should” be using (because face it, you’d much rather be scrapping than organizing!).
– Help you remember deadlines by sending automatic reminders for every task entered through Scrap Assistant Online, the online workspace membership.
– Cater to your preferred method of working… do you like having a physical book to write in and tote along with you as you go about your day? Done. Prefer to print out your own worksheets & tweak the system to make it work for you? No problem. Would you rather do everything on your computer, with easy access to your information wherever there is an Internet connection AND easily share it with your teammates? They’ve got that too!
– Offer lots of resources, including a monthly email newsletter with time management, organization, marketing and other tips and resources for scrapbooking team members and leaders, blog conversations, a free Scrapbooking Opportunities job board, and more…
Scrap Assistant is offering special Charter Membership rates for Scrap Assistant Online, the online workspace memberships, for a limited time only. These rates are the lowest that will ever be offered and are guaranteed not to increase for the life of your uninterrupted membership.