How to apply for our ebook team:
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information by JULY 1st:
2) your full name
3) your email address
4) your blog address and/or online gallery
5) two recent layouts that you feel showcase your personal design style.
We welcome international applicants.
Sassy Lil' Sketches expectations:
1) Create one layout based on the Sassy Lil' Sketch provided & submit it to [email protected] by July 14th.
2) After the ebook release, share your Sassy Lil' Sketch creation(s) on your blog and any online galleries which will allow you to do so.
3) Place the Sassy Lil' Sketch button on your blog & link to the ebook.
What you can expect from Sassy Lil' Sketches:
1) A fun and professional experience.
2) A free copy of the Sassy Lil' Sketch ebook.
3) A free copy of the ebook to giveaway on your blog.
At Sisterhood of Scrap, we’re making sure we get some scrappin’ time in, as well 🙂 Each week, beginning on July 1st, we’ll have a different “theme” and a handful of fun challenges. Of course, there’ll be a few sur-prizes thrown in during the summer, too! Join in anytime for a chance to win the GRAND prize!
Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, but have fun scrappin’, too!
YOU’RE INVITED TO THE “WORLD’S LARGEST” CARD MAKING EVENT FOR U.S. TROOPS
10,000 CARDS IN ONE DAY FOR MILITARY AT 135 A.C. MOORE STORES
East Coast Retailer Serves Up and Delivers Patriotic Sentiments Plus Summer-Long Freebies
WHERE: All 135 A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc., (NASDAQ: ACMR)
WHEN: Wednesday, June 29th from 3-6 p.m.
HOW: With the goal of creating 10,000 original, hand-crafted cards for our U.S. Troops and families overseas, A.C. is hosting one of the world’s largest patriotic parties and in true democratic style, local customers also get free gifts all summer long.
DETAILS: In support of celebration of military families and the United States’ 235th birthday, the east coast retailer is opening all 135 stores and will provide all the supplies necessary to make original cards that express gratitude to our troops, creating one of the largest simultaneous celebrations in the country.
Patriotic momentum continues with massive free giveaways in every store on every hour, “Make and Take” crafts and family-friendly, true blue demonstrations. For those who dress up in a patriotic way, a 10 percent discount will be given toward any purchase. Citizens can also give back by bringing a non-perishable food item and A.C. Moore will deliver to local Mother’s Cupboard.
Contact: Patti Thomas 312.919.0898
Term- Oct 2011-March 2012
Deadlines for Submissions- Juy 20th
Open to US Residents only
We are an Etsy shop, website and blog specializing in Vintage Tags. We are looking for two designers and a sketch artist for our upcoming 2011-2012 team!
Details of the call can be found here.