It's Wedding Season! Come link up your wedding themed projects at Paper Issues until June 25. Open to everyone. You could be featured next! More details here.
Birds of a Feather Kit Co. is announcing it's first-ever Design Team call! We are searching for three DT members who are dedicated, reliable, and love to inspire others. Term will be for 6 months, starting in August, with option to re-apply at the end of your term. You must be able to commit to the following each month:
- 3 layouts, or 2 layouts and 2 cards
- 1 altered art project
- 1 tutorial with photos or video
You must also be an active participating member of the message board and be willing to post your work with our kits on your personal blog and other online galleries where permissible. Positive and encouraging attitude is a must!
To apply, please submit the following by July 10th:
- 3 examples of your best work, plus one altered art project
- photo & a short bio, please include why you would like to be a designer for Birds of a Feather
- links to your blog and any other online galleries you post to
- list of other sites you currently design for
Designer incentives include:
- Complimentary monthly kits for the length of your term
- 20% Boutique discount
- ScrapChick blinkie for your personal blog, Facebook, forum signatures, etc.
- your work will be promoted via email (in our monthly newsletter) & Facebook, including manufacturer Facebook fan-pages where allowed
Please email your submissions to birdsofafeatherkits@gmail.
Freehand Scraps is looking for guest designers to serve a one month term sometime between August-December 2011
· You will be sent your month’s kit and asked to create 4-6 projects. This can be layouts, cards, and altered projects, but must contain at least 3 layouts.
· Photographs of your projects (close ups and full project shots) should be clear, in focus, and have proper lighting.
· Photographs should be submitted according to schedule.
· You are asked to do a guest blog post and photo tutorial on the Freehand Scraps blog during your term
· If you have a blog,
- you are asked to feature your sneak peeks and full project shots on requested dates
- promote Freehand Scraps in a positive and enthusiastic manner
In exchange for your duty as guest designer, you will receive:
· one month’s kit at no cost
· 25% off past Freehand Scraps kits
· your photograph and bio featured on the Freehand Scraps website/blog
To apply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th:
1) Close up and full project shots of:
a. 3 layouts (any size) and
b. one card or altered project.
2) Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to be a guest designer for Freehand Scraps.
3) Blog/Online galleries(if applicable)
4) What (if any) design teams are you currently on and when do those terms end?
5) What techniques would you feel comfortable doing a tutorial on?
Join us beginning Thursday June 23rd for the myStamp BOX "Mystery BOX" blog hop!
The extremely talented designers for myStamp BOX will be each sharing some creative ways to think outside the BOX for the entire weekend. Come and join them and hop along the designer blogs for some great inspiration.
Three of our talented designers are holding mystery boxes of their own and you could WIN their contents just leaving comments. Hooray!
Join us on the myStamp BOX blog.