– Create a mixed media project of your choice by recycling or up-cycling something
– Use fabric in some fashion….if you don't sew, you can use adhesive such as Fabri-tac, HeatnBond, or WonderUnder
– Have at least one word on your project
– Add in at least one found object
– Must incorporate Studio Tangie product
– Deadline May 29, 2011
Head over to Scrapping Everyday Memories for our Kickoff Giveaway… We are a brand new challenge blog starting up June 1st. From now until May 30th you can enter to win our giveaway….
The Scrapping Spot is looking for creative, innovative and talkative scrappers to join our Design team. The term will run from July – December 2011.
Design team members will receive:
– free monthly TSS kit to create with, shipping included
– 25% discount in the online shop
– free shipping on orders that are shipped with the monthly kit.
Design Team members are responsible for:
Designing 4 layouts AND 1 card or altered project
Layouts and other items should use at least 90% of the product in our kits.
1 blog post monthly
1 weekly challenge a month
Posting to our groups on Facebook
Promote The Scrapping Spot
Respond regularly to topics on our message board.
If kit contents are used in posted/published projects, The Scrapping Spot must be mentioned
Please let us know if you're on other design teams and, if so, which ones. Participation on our Message Board is a MUST.
To enter please submit:
2 original layouts. We would also like to see some of your other work–please include links to your galleries and your blog, if you have one.
Please e-mail your submissions to:[email protected]
For full details on this call, please click here.
Memorable Seasons, the online store associated with Crop-Paper-Scissors, is holding a Design Team Call from now until May 31st. We are searching for two designers to add to our team.
1. Anyone who loves to scrap and wants to be an inspiration to others!
2. Must be willing to serve in the following capacities:
*Complete 4 total projects with each monthly kit, one being a card to reveal on the 1st of the month
*Be active daily on the message board interacting with the members
*Issue a challenge, post on the blog, and pick a LOTW when it's your turn in the rotation (about every 5-6 weeks)
*Participate in Member of the Month challenge, Happy Hour Sketch Challege and any other contests, challenges, blog hops or other special events as they are planned
*Be active in the gallery, praising all uploads of projects
3. Promote all aspects of Memorable Seasons on your blog and anywhere else you are able.
4. We prefer someone who is currently NOT on a design team that is affiliated with a store. Manufacturer, sketch/challenge sites and kit clubs with no store attached are fine.