Urban Swank Design Team call open now until March 13th.
As you’ve probably heard by now Christchurch, NZ has been hit by ANOTHER massive quake and this time there are many fatalaties and extensive damage to the city that was already struggling to recover from the first quake that struck in September last year. Along the lines of what was organised for the flood victims in Queensland, Louise Williams organising auctions to raise money to send to the Red Cross/help funds to help with the immediate needs and future rebuilding of the city.
We have a lot of amazing items being donated by artists and scrappers who are giving supplies to be auctioned, with 100% of the money raised going to the funds to help. There is a facebook group here and people will need to join and register to bid. Also if anyone has an item they’ve created or supplies etc they’d like to donate they can contact Louise via facebook as well. The auctions will be running from Saturday 5th March and registrations to bid will be open from Monday, 28th February.
Scrap it Forward – Contest "Candy…who loves the sweets…Want some?"
Event Deadline: Feb 22 – March 8th
Open thru Mar 21, 2011
My digital dreams are growing again! I need a few very enthusiastic people to help me out! Please visit TiffanyDoodles.com and view the variety of stamp styles to see if they are the type of images you would like to work with. Please…. Only apply if you have time to fully commit. Serious entries only please.
Creative Team Responsibilities:
I need 4 to 5 people
1. create around 5 to 7 cards a month with the pre-released products for sneak peaks.
2. needs to have coloring experience (preferably copics)
3. needs to be committed to meeting deadlines
I need 1 Dedicated Person!
1. Come up w/a monthly challenge & choose winners
2. Promote TD Flickr gallery & ask others to add their TD projects to our Flickr pool
3. Promote all activities, interact, and advert in appropriate sites such as, but not limited to; PCP, CDAC, SNR, scrapbook calls, scrapscene, among others.
4. Organize occasional blog hops, fun activities & guest designer spots
5. Post occasionally to Facebook & Twitter
6. Handle Sponsorships
7. Someone to work closely with me and brainstorm great ideas!
8. Must be highly motivated, an organized person, and have the time & desire to be committed to this position.
To continue reading about these positions please visit full post here.