I am pleased to announce our first charity challenge of the year! Today we are starting our Fuzzy Friends challenge to bring awareness to the SPCA and all the amazing work they do to keep animals from suffering everyday, year after year.
Challenge: Create a Layout, ATC collection, journal page or whatever you can think of and introduce us to your family of Fuzzy Friends.
Prize: The winner will take home some awesome animal themed scrappy supplies, some healthy treats for your Fuzzy Friends and TST will donate $30 to SPCA international, in your name.
Deadline: The challenge will run through the month of January, ending on January 29th.
We hope you join in on the fun and join us in making a difference in our animal friends lives today.
Here's a little tid bit on what's expected of a Design Team Girlie:
-Design Team Girlies must be active members of the Scrap-Tastic community.
It's a new year over at Envious S a.k.a. N.V.S. a.k.a. Nerdy Victorious Scrapbookers and the Nerdy Girl Design Team would like to get some new nerds on our side to play with. We're having a Design Team challenge. This means, if you'd like to join our team of designers you must show us how you interpret our challenge this month (and possibly next). We're looking for a few more Nerds (dorks and geeks welcome too!) to join our team until June 2011. You can play along to our challenge even if you don't want to join the team, we'd love to see what you can do. So, check out our challenge this month and see if it sparks an interest. Our sponsor is Candy Shoppe Designs.
Challenge ends on January 31st and International players welcomed!
Creative Prompts 4U - Design Team Call
Creative Prompts 4U is a challenge blog with tons of inspiration to share!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about creating and inspiring others. If you are not afraid to think outside of the box, let loose and have fun getting creative with your projects, then you are perfect for our team!
For Design Team requirements see HERE.
If you are interested in being part of our new blog, please send us the following by January 22, 2011 12:00 noon EST to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
* A copy of "scrapbook" resume or brief bio about yourself, your full name, address, phone number.
* A link/address to your blog & any online galleries you have
* Please share 2 layouts & 1 card which you feel shows your style of scrapbooking/card making
* Please tell us why you would be a great addition to our new Design Team
This call is open to all countries.
We will be accepting submissions from January 14, 2011 to February 4, 2011. Staffers will be announced within two weeks after the deadline.
- A minimum of 5-7 projects per month, depending upon your position with SNR.
- Provide artwork content for the front page as well as in the magazine (this is a part of the minimum projects per month).
- Actively and enthusiastically participate on our board, promote SNR, and contribute to SNR events.
- Be willing to use a variety of products and work with manufacturers you’ve never worked with or that may not be your preferred style.
- Have an appetite to learn and be willing to try new products and techniques; self-education is a plus.
- Work well with others in a team environment as well as work independently on your own projects.
- The most important attribute is the ability to meet all deadlines and turn in quality artwork that is worthy of your own approval.
Tuesday Trio is a weekly sketch and challenge blog. Every Tuesday I post a new sketch and a new challenge for that sketch. The challenges are open to everyone, and have around 10 days till end of submissions.