For this month of October, Joan Switalski is giving away blog candy every week in celebration of World Card Making Day. The details are on her blog.
Due: Friday, October 8, 2010
Please visit us here to see the full details of this challenge and come see the Lollipop Girls take to it for inspiration.
Please submit your applications ASAP. We will close this DT CALL as soon as we receive 5 that we went "WOW" over. We are need of 5 girls for our November and December challenges but you are welcome to stay on board longer if you'd like.
There will be 8 challenges held during this period but each person is only obligated to 2 per month. All challenge prompts are given at the beginning of your term to make things easier on everyone.
Lollipop Girls duties include giving weekly updates on your blogs regarding ALL challenges held during your term and mentioning who our sponsors are.
Lollipop Girls who have completed their term successfully will get a "goodie box" filled with stuff from our sponsors and C.S.D.
Interested applicants must email us at: email@example.com
- Your full contact information (including a link to your blog)
- A list of current DT's you are on (if any) and your DT duties.
- 10 RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU!
- Pictures of your all-time favorite 4 creations. They don't need to be just layouts as we create everything here from cards to altered items too.
- and ANSWERS to these questions…….
1. How did you first find out about C.S.D.? Were you told about it through a scrappy friend? Were you brought here by clicking on someone's link badge? Tell us how you discovered us!
2. Are you a Sweetheart (Follower) of C.S.D.? If not, why not? If so, for how long?
3. Do you have the C.S.D. link badge displayed on your blog with a working link leading back to us?
4. How many C.S.D. challenges have you participated in (if any) and do you remember which ones?
5. What do you like about C.S.D. and why do you want to to be on the DT?
We are having a giveaway on our site and we would love for you to stop by our blog for a chance to win.
Practical Scrappers is seeking submissions for the second half of October on the following topics: