A Kiss on the Chic's October kit is a Stunner! This European Kit has BRAND NEW products from Pink Paislee, Glitz Design and Prima along with VINTAGE FINDS from Laura's summer trip to Europe! This is the second year we've brought you a kit inspired by the beautiful monuments in Europe like the Eiffel Tower to the gorgeous shores of Lake Como in Italy! There is beautiful French trim from the 1940's, postcards from Lake Como, Italy and Paris, France, vintage grocery price tags from London, England and MUCH MORE! This is a VERY limited kit with only a small number of kits available on REVEAL night! Don't be late for this and some FABULOUS add-ons from these 2 new lines as well as a Project Kit with Punky Sprouts and Crate Paper's Restoration line!! The kits will be REVEALED on THIS SATURDAY night at 7pm PST on the blog!
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials