The Spotted Canary has monthly challenges – and for the month of July Catherine Matthews-Scanlon is hosting a sketch challenge. They’ll be drawing one winner from all the people that post a project inspired by the sketch to win a $100 prize package from the Spotted Canary sponsors.
Create a layout using Red, White and Blue using the sketch provided
* 1 Layout per person
* Submit you creation by posting your creation in the gallery then link it back here
* To upload into the gallery you must register in the gallery first.
* All images must be no larger than 600×600
* The entery must be new and not entered in other contests or challenges
* U.S.A and Canada enteries
Scrappin' Patch Scrapbook Store – Stars in Their Eyes Competition
For more details, and to register, visit here.
Paper Whores is hosting a Scrap your Addiction challenge starting July 12th. If you have a sense of fun and are a paper whore, we'd love for you to come over and join in the fun!
The Mosy Scrapper is having a LIVE CHAT Wednesday, July 14th @ 9PM Eastern Time. Come on down to TMS to get to know the ladies, talk shop and have fun! We're a fun bunch of scrappers from all genres and want to meet new people. Come on down!
We want to expand the Bella Artista family! We’d like to invite you to submit your work for consideration. We are excited to announce that Bella is looking for 10 brand new guest designers to be named Bella Artistas for the months of September – December (2010).
1.Send us an email with 3 layout jpeg images. These should be recent layouts that best demonstrate your talent and style. (A layout can be a single page or double page, any size of your choice.) We highly encourage you to use Bella Blvd products. Bella Blvd is nearly 2 years old, our products are available all over the world. For links to online stores that carry Bella Blvd, see the "Buy Some Bella" list of links on the left sidebar.
2. Be sure each file does not exceed 500px by 500px or 500KB. Only one photo per layout please. Close ups are not necessary.
3. Along with your layout images tell us why we should pick you in ONLY 140 characters.
4. Be sure to include your first and last name, city/state/country, your email address and link(s) to your blog and/or galleries.
Optional: Submit a scrapbook resume including design teams of past and present, how long you’ve been there, links and your title (ie. Design Team Member, Coordinator, etc.). Be sure to include a list of any and all publications within the past two years only.
Email all the above to email@example.com, subject line: I WANNA BE A BELLA ARTISTA! Before midnight on Monday, August 2nd, 2010!
The Bella Artista call for submissions is officially open! Submissions will be closed on Monday, August 2nd, at midnight (CST). New Artistas will be announced here on Monday August 9th, 2010.
Blue Moon Scrapbooking - Blue Contest
Due: 31 July, 2010
Blue Moon Scrapbooking is hosting a BLUE CONTEST for all of you Neat-o Crafters. So come on all you cool cats, grab your poodle skirts while we take you back to the 50's. Join us during the whole month of July while we head back to the days of greasers and doo wop bands for some clean, old-fashioned fun!!! There are several big prize packages to be won, each worth $100+. Everyone is invited! International contestants too!
Due: 14 July, 2010
The Lollipop Girls of C.S.D. have a sketch and color combo this week for you to use. Come by and check it out at the sweetest challenge blog around, Candy Shoppe Designs! Our July sponsor happens to be an Independant Memory Works Consultant, Ann Lenth. She has donated a "Christmas in July" type prize pack for one lucky winner. So, come by and play along. International players welcomed!
Due: 31 July, 2010
Challenge #4 is up at Snobby Walrus. We want to see what funny "wording" you can put to your pictures to make them LOL hillarious. Two winners are picked every month and International players are welcomed to play along.
Due: 31 July, 2010
Come on by XOXO to see the lovely creations the Lipstick Chicks created for you to scraplift this month. International players welcomed! Our July Sponsor is Lucky Girl Crafts and you have the chance at winning the "My Summer Vacation" kit. The more you scraplift, the better your chance at winning!
Due: 31 July, 2010
The Nerdy Girls at Envious have another collage for you to take inspiration from this month and this time it's a little "Girly Girl." Come on by to see it and show us what it inspires you to create. International players are welcomed to play too!
Better Living Through Scrapbooking is looking for their very first design team! We are searching for three scrapbookers-slash-paper crafters to help get this blog off the ground.
What we’re looking for:
- A 6-month commitment.
- 1 project per challenge, which will equal 4 projects per month (designers will receive challenges before the general public in order to help them manage their creative time).
- Help with challenge ideas and prompts.
- Help with spreading the word about betterscrap.com on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and everywhere else the cool kids hang out.
What you can expect:
- A monthly box of goodies from our sponsors – we promise you’ll know them and love them.
- Monthly design team giveaways.
- Lots of love and support from the BetterScrap community.
- The warm & fuzzy feeling that goes with knowing you’ve helped spark someone’s creativity.
How you can apply:
- Pictures/Scans of five (5) projects that you feel show your style and who you are as a scrapbooker and paper crafter. Please include at least three (3) layouts of any size, and two additional projects such as cards, mini albums, or altered art projects.
- Tell us who you are in 140 characters or less.
- Tell us how you think you can benefit the Better Living Through Scrapbooking team and how you will help promote the site (in as many characters as you want!)
Deadline for entries is July 25th, 2010. We will announce the new team, as well as roll out the very 1st BetterScrap challenge on August 1st, 2010.
WHOOHOO… Are you ready for some blog hopping fun??? Most of the Shabby girls, along with Michelle (our fabulous Sponsor Purple Onion) and Sharon (our fabulous guestie) this month have put together a rak each on their blogs that you could be lucky enough to win by random draw plus there's TWO RAKs here to be won here on LGS as well!
That means there will be quite a few raks up for grabs. Now just what do you need to do to be in the running for them?
Here are the details:
Over the weekend, the girls will be popping up a question relating to either the Shabby blog or one of the team members, along with a photo of their rak.
Post a comment on their blog to be in the running for that rak and then find the answer to their question (don't post the answer there!!) because you will need to gather all the answers from each blog and email them to Julie firstname.lastname@example.org in one email by midnight TUES 13 July(Aust time-so check the clock at the top of our LGS blog if you are not sure)
Please click here for full details.