* To submit your scrapbooking-related contest, call or event,
please click here to view our submission requirements. *
AAM has now completed it’s first year of existence and we are entering into a very exciting time! It’s time again for a Design Team Call. We are looking for a very specific group of creative types to add to our team. Spots to fill include Design Team (6-month term), Guest Designers (One month) and Sketch Artists (Varies). Could it be you?
How to apply:
– Please send me two layouts. One can be anything – old or new. The second one needs to be new and about YOU. Feel free to use a previous AAM prompt or come up with one of your own. The second layout will be used for the DT Reveal. (Keep them at 600 pixels please = 100 to 300 KB)
– A brief bio. Just a few sentences telling me about yourself and why you would be an awesome addition to the DT Gals.
– Previous or Current DT Work. (Note: Prior DT experience is not required AND please make sure that you would truly be able to commit to the requirements of this challenge blog. They really aren’t much! ) .
– Link me to your blog and a gallery!
– If you are a sketch artist: throw in a couple of your sketches too!
Send all this in an email to [email protected] by July 28th.
For full details, please click here.
We have just posted our first July challenge over on the blog, challenges are posted every Sunday and this month we are sponsored by the wonderful Cosmo Cricket so we have a great prize to giveaway for one lucky participant.
Every Wednesday we also have an extra feature for you, make sure you don't miss our last World Cup inspired extra challenge on Wednesday and you still have time to create a page for all other World Cup inspired challenges, check out our last one here.
Come and pay us a visit – we'd love to have you join us!
Scrapbooker's Club House has a contest for you! Create an "I Confess…" mini album and be entered to win a prize pack! Deadline is Tuesday July 13. Full details can be found here.
BlueMoonScrapbooking.com is hosting a big DaddyO contest which ends July 31st. Here are the details: