We're looking for a GUEST designer for JULY! Is anyone interested?
All you have to do to enter for your chance to be guest designer for July is:
~ Create a LO with at least 3 DIFFERENT types of flowers. (should be easy with the Flower Power crop coming up!)
~ Upload your LO to the July Guest Designer challenge folder
~ Share a link to your LO in this thread!
~ Become a registered member of the forum with at least 25 posts by the deadline.
Deadline for this challenge: May 31
Guest designer to be announced: June 2
We are on the hunt for 6 people that love to scrapbook and that would like to work with our items for the last six months of 2010 (from July through December)!
You will be responsible for:
- 2 layouts and one card or tag per month for our inspiration gallery
- Sending photos of your layouts, cards and tag to us by a certain date
- Participating in two of our new monthly blog challenges during your term
- Each designer will be spotlighted during their own special month! During your month we’ll need you to answer a short interview questionnaire and create a fun blog project to go along with your spotlight
- Checking in and keeping up to date with our Google Group
- Posting your creations on your blog and in other galleries around the web
You will receive:
- All your layouts, cards, tags and projects posted on our site and blog
- Tons of Elle’s Studio products to work with!
- A link on our blog to yours
- Ability to request items for projects you have in mind
- Special compensation if any of your layouts or projects gets published!
For full contest details, please click here.
Due May 21
Use the Cotton Candy palette provided as your guide and play along this week for your chance to win a delicious kit from the Magpie Club.
Lynnette Davis is giving away a prize pack from Blue Moon Scrapbooking and American Crafts. Deadline for entry is May 29, 2010. For full details, please click here.