You must me registered at My Sketch World Forum before you send in the application and we would like to get to know you during the call
The Design Team will be required to:
- Must have a blog to post your creations and events that will be going on at MSW
- Complete 1 or 2 layouts/cards per month using my sketches that I provide
- Host a DT Challenge every other month during your term
- Participate in our crops
- Participate in Message Board and DT blog discussions on a regular basis
- Leave praise in the gallery
- Post your DT creations on galleries and blogs throughout the web, whenever possible
- Help moderate the MB and alert the Admin if you find anything inappropriate
- Post our Design Team Blinkie in your signatures where permitted and also on your blog
Here is what you need to do…
* Create 3 cards from our card challenge section in our forum here
* Upload them in the gallery and post them here ( links only)
That simple …I cant wait for your creations.
Welcome to our March Contest at My Sketch World.
Our Sponsor for this is month is Citrus Tree Studio. Grand Prize will recieve $20 GC to Citrus Tree Studio
Create a layout with sketch provided using shabby techniques: soft distressing such as crinkling, light inking, using trims, fabrics, vintage wording, papers that looks like wording or music and make into embellishments, pins etc.
* Deadline March 31st Midnight
* 1 Layout per person
* Submit you creation by posting your creation in the gallery then link it back here
* To upload into the gallery you must register in the gallery first. There is an email verification that is sent before you can upload. Notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org if it doesn't come.
* All images must be no larger than 600×600
* The entery must be new and not entered in other contests or challenges
* Winner will be announced on April 5th
* If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com
My little bloghome on the web – Little Corner of Ania – is soon turning five years old, and I'd like to invite you all to help me celebrate this bloganniversary starting March 11th – March 18th!
I'll share a few various fun and easy tutorials, as well as showing step-by-step how I usually work when starting on a sketch. I promise – it's not intimidating, and I'll even use one of the new sketches found in the Pencil Lines the Sketch Book for this purpose!
I also promise it'll be well worth your time, as every time there's a new blogpost in this time-period you'll have another chance to enter a huge giveaway (it's a birthday after all, although someone else is getting lucky!) including the Pencil-Lines Sketch Book as well as products from among others Hambly Screenprints and Fancy Pants Designs
So – see you at Little Corner of Ania soon?
This month is the store's 2nd birthday and the entire month of March we are having challenges, prizes, freebies, and a Design Team Call. Each Friday there is a new challenge.