It's time for our winter Cyber Crop! Please join us in the CC Forum February 26-28th for newest crop.
Anthologies, a Paper Arts store located in Hurst, TX, is currently searching for Design Team candidates. Submissions will be accepted until 2/28/2010.
All interested applicants will need to provide the following:
1. Your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
2. Tell us why you want to be a part of the Anthologies Team and where some of your work has been published.
3. Provide a full list of your current design commitments. This would include other Design Teams, Kit Clubs, Featured Guest spots, Instructor positions, etc. *We prefer those who are not currently on a design team affiliated with a retail store.
4. Provide us with a link to your blog and online galleries.
5. Send pictures of the following projects that have been uniquely designed by YOU:
• one layout
• one card
• one altered item
If selected, you will be contacted by Tracy Pounds, the Creative Director at Anthologies. DT members will receive an Anthologies Connection kit each month from which they will be expected to create 4 projects. More details will be made available once selected. We ask for an initial six month commitment which can be extended if both parties agree.
Please send your submissions and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here it is the big announcement Nikki has been giving teasers about this weekend! Stephanie from Bella Blvd, Jill from Jillibean Soup, and Nikki have all come together for one huge Blog Crawl! What is a Blog Crawl you might be asking… Well, on March 5th you'll come to Nikki's blog and you'll see a gift that Jillibean Soup is giving away on Nikki's blog, along with a handmade gift from Nikki and a list of my design team girls that will be giving handmade gifts away using our products, you'll leave a comment at each blog & then move on through the list. Then you'll head over to Bella Blvd and see the gift that Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker will be giving away over there, along with a list of Bella Blvd's design team ladies and you'll do the same thing. Next you'll head over to Jillibean Soup and see the gift that Bella Blvd is giving away, along with all of Jillibean Soups DT gals, leave a comment then go to the next. There are over 50 handmade gifts and product giveaways!! Don't panic because you'll have the entire weekend of March 5th to visit all the blogs and leave a comment for a gift… it's an entire weekend of blogging and giveaways! We'll announce all the winners Monday morning!! Doesn't that sound like fun!
These 3 ladies have become good friends and thought this would be an awesome way to bring 3 great manufacturers together for one fun event! We are all so excited!
Feb 18th to March 4th.
Please read full details of this contest here.
You must participate in the 2 challenges for a chance to win!
- The contest is open to Canadian citizens only
- To determine the winner, our creative team will judge according to the overall design of the page. Digital pages and pages of any size are accepted.
- To participate, send your page with your contact information (name, address, and phone number) at email@example.com
We are currently looking for talented Canadian designers to join our creative team.
DT members receive every 2 months:
- A kit ($25 value)
- A basket of products worth $ 25 to present a technique or a step-by-step project ( in both French & English) on the store's blog
- A store discount on all purchases.
- Promote the shop
- Help to organize contests, challenges and online crops
- Post 2 projects by month on our blog
- Present alternately each month, a technique or a chronicle (for ex. : inspiration, scraproom, product, trends) in French & English, on our blog
Do you like experimenting with new products and techniques? This offer might be for you! To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name
- your address
- 3 pictures of your creations
- the link to your blog or a site where you can find your work (if applicable)
- mention if you are already part of a DT
- a short text that describes you (your personality, your style, other creative hobbies that you practice)
- are you bilingual? Mention it, it's an asset!
Deadline: February 28th 2010 at midnight (Eastern Time)
Selected candidates will be notified by email. Please read full details on this contest here.
At Amy's Creative Treasures we are hosting a sketch challenge for the whole month of March. We will post a sketch under the forum under March Sketch Challenge. You will have until March 31 to complete this.