To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.links to your online gallery, blog and/or resume, if available
2. your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and mailing address. Include your message board name if you sign up for the gallery under a name other than your given name.
3. a short paragraph or two about why you want to be one of our designers and what you would add to our team
4. a list of your current scrapbooking commitments – other DT work, etc
5. and then upload to our gallery at http://www.memorableseasons.
photos or scans of 3 total projects to include
• your favorite layout
• one card
• one altered item or an additional card
We prefer those who are not currently on a design team affiliated with a store. Manufacturer, sketch site or kit clubs with no stores attached are okay. Additional details can be found here.
Charlene Cundy is having a blog giveaway for February's Unity Stamp kit. Click here for details and to enter.
With the slow economy and money tight why not take a short, coset effective Vacation at "The House of Serendipity"? You will be catered to, have plenty of food, drinks and chocolate! Rest and relaxation next to the pool and lots of time to scrap your heart out is a must. So if you are ready for your well-deserved break then join us for the first ever House of Serendipity. Sign ups are from now until Feb.12th. See you there!
The 3rd annual Dixie Pieces "Beat the Blues Crop" is right around the corner! Are you ready for some great challenges, fun games, and a great prize? Are you needing a weekend of scrappin'? After all, what's better than having an excuse to hang out in your scraproom?
The crop will get underway on Friday, February 5th in the morning. Challenges and games will be posted all weekend. Can't scrap that weekend? No worries! The deadline for posting your creations is not until February 18th! That's right, you will have almost 2 weeks to qualify for the Grand Prize Drawing! Prize? Yep, you heard me right! The Grand Prize is a brand new March Kit and a goodie bag of fun stuff that Brenna & Sherry picked up at CHA!
Put that weekend on your calendars and come on over and join us for some fun!