Candy Shoppe Designs - "In with the New" Challenge
Candy Shoppe Designs presents "In with the NEW!" Your challenge for the remainder of January.
Due Date: January 31.
Create something with the NEWEST scrapbooking goodie that you own at the time of making. Anything papercraft related counts and you don't even need to do the challenge in order to be in the running for the Blog Candy. Now how cool is that? To enter the Blog Candy giveaway simply leave a comment answering this 1 question….."What is the NEWEST scrapbooking goodie that you currently own?" By doing so you could be the lucky winner in January and win a beautiful kit from our sponsor Blue Moon Scrapbooking. Come check the Lollipop Girls creations at the sweetest challenge blog on the block!
The Canadian Scrapbooker blog has a new January Assignment up called, "Depth of Field.' For details, please click here.
Scrapbookdeals4u.com is hosting its second online crop on Valentine's weekend. The lovely crop starts Friday February 12th and continues through Sunday February 14th. We are going to have at least 10 super fun challenges and several games to participate in. Come play with us and you could win some fantastic scrap candy!
The GRAND PRIZE will be a Guest Designer Spot for 3 months! The winner willl be selected by Martha!
Second place prize is a previous SD4U kit
3rd place is a Grab Bag of scrappy goodness.
These prizes will go to the people that complete the most projects, layouts, and games during the crop. Each challenge will have a random RAK winner too! There are plenty of gifts for everyone at our Roses Are Red Crop Weekend.
We hope you will be here and play along as much as you can! For full details, please click here.
In the spotlight at www.thepaperlife.com this week is talented scrapper Stacy Cohen. Stacy's work has been published numerous times and she currently designs for A Million Memories, Graphic 45, and Shimmerz paints. Her work is incredible, come on over and see for yourself and listen in to our interview with her regarding her paperlife. And also, A Million Memories is giving away January's entire kit to a lucky commenter on Stacy's spotlight so, be sure to leave one because the kit is fabulous! We will draw the winner Sunday night at midnight CST.
Deadline: January 31, 2010 CST
Okay P K Glitz fans! We have an awesome sketch for you this month.
- Use the January card sketch on the P K Glitz blog to create a card or scrapbook page
- Post your final project on your blog and leave a comment on this post to a link where we can see it.
- Don’t have a blog? Use Photobucket or Flickr or simply email a photo or scan to [email protected] and put in the subject line “January Sketch Challenge”
- Use at least 2 P K Glitz products on your card or layout
- You may enter as many times as you like – the more you enter the more chances you get
- International customers welcome
- Sketch challenge ends January 31, 2010 CST
- We will randomly draw a winner and post the winning entry on February 5, 2010
$25 Gift Certificate to the P K Glitz store!
Questions?? email [email protected]
P K Glitz, Inc. is currently looking to add 2 additional designers to our Team! We are searching for talented, enthusiastic, motivated and responsible ladies to create layouts, cards & projects with our P K Glitz products! The three-month term will start February 15, 2010 with the first projects due by March 1, 2010! International applicants will be considered; however, shipping costs will be shared.
- Design at least 2 layouts and 2 cards and/or altered project each month for the blog using your P K Glitz Design Team package. (An assignment schedule will be issued to each designer)
- Create additional designs to add to the website gallery every month
- Promote P K Glitz on your blog, facebook and other online sites as allowed
- Participate in contests, and challenges as scheduled
- $50 per month in P K Glitz products of your choice ($150 in product for 3/mo agreement)
- Bio up on website
-Your blog will be added to our designer's blog list
To apply, please visit our blog for details.
Deadline for submission is February 12th, 2010 – 11:59pm CST. The new Design Team will be announcement on February 15, 2010 on the P K Glitz blog. Assignments will be given to the new designers by February 25, 2010. If you are interested in applying, please consider all requirements carefully and if you have any questions, email [email protected]. Please feel free to visit our blog at www.pkglitz.com/blog along with our website at www.pkglitz.com.
SRM Stickers – Manufacturer Design Team Call
Design Team Requirements
- You will be required to submit 2 assigned projects per month using SRM Stickers to the Communications Director.
- You will be responsible for a pictorial using SRM Stickers every other month which will be showcased here, on the SRM Stickers blog.
- You will be asked to remain active at the SRM Stickers blog as well as the Private Design Team Member blog.
- You will be asked to participate in special events such as blog hops and challenges.
- Your term will be for the period of one year.
- You will be provided with ample product to create your samples.
- You will be provided with a SRM Stickers Design Team Badge to proudly display on your blog.
- You will be designing for a manufacturer and your photograph/bio will appear at the SRM Stickers Manufacturing Blog.
- Your work will also be showcased in the idea gallery at the SRM Stickers website.
- You may be offered additional design team work for special shows, promotions, or publication materials, and compensated for such assignments.
- As part of our strong relationships with other manufacturers in the industry, from time to time you will receive product to complement SRM Stickers, and to use for your samples.
Deadline is February 8th at Midnight, PST. For full details on this call and how to enter, please click here.