Scrap n’ Art is looking for the following for our March/April 2009 issue. Each project submitted will earn the submitter a raffle ticket in our drawing for a prize pack worth over $200, including products from Genuinely Jane, Prima, Tattered Angels, and more! Submit as many projects as you’d like to all of the categories below:
- See Your Garden Grow – Show us your layouts about your garden or use lots of flowers and other garden inspired elements.
- Earth Day 40th anniversary – It is Earth Day’s 40th anniversary in April. Show us your projects using recycled/repurposed materials. Or you can even share a layout about recycling!
- Spring pastel colors – Soft and delicate. What can you make from pastel colors?
- Petal Perfect – what can YOU make handmade flowers from? Show us your creations!
New Beginnings! – Springtime has come to be associated with new beginnings and a time of renewal. Celebrate those moments with your baby and wedding themed cards and layouts.
- Spring Holidays – Do you have special traditions in the spring centered around St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, the First Day of Spring, etc.? Share them with us!
Deadline : February 1st, 2009
Email submissions and questions to [email protected]
Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is having a giveaway. For details, please click here.
Prize: Your choice of three packs of Embellishments from Paper Betty on Etsy
Deadline: Jan. 25th, 2010
Contest: January Challenge: Sparkle
Use glitter on a layout, card, or project and upload your creation in the Contests and Challenges section of our forum BEFORE Jan.25th to be entered to win your choice of three packs of Embellishments from Paper Betty on Etsy.
Prize: Your choice of three packs of Embellishments from Paper Betty on Etsy.
Deadline: Jan. 30, 2010
We're looking for a few contributors who will be able to promote the website on other blogs and forums. There are no requirements to have been published before, and applicants who hold DT positions elsewhere are welcome to apply. We're just looking for scrappers who love to scrap and share ideas! As a promotion contributor, we also ask that you are active on our forum by posting a minimum of 10 times per week.
Recognition: As an Everyday Scrapper promotion scrapper, your work and blog will be featured on the website and on the forum.
Please e-mail Catherine (at [email protected]) with Everyday Scrapper Promotion Submission in the subject, and the following:
- Your name, and how long you've been scrapping
- A link to your blog OR 5 of your recent layouts/cards
- HOW you see yourself promoting the website (which blogs, sites, etc)
- How often you can commit to promoting the website.
I look forward to hearing from you!
So Helmar's gift to YOU on this 12th Day of Christmas…………our biggest giveaway yet.
Leave a comment attached to this POST to win…..random drawing January 1, 2010!
Happy Helmar Holidays!