Hosted by Kathleen Glossop at A Million Memories.
You have until the 26th, then I'll be drawing out a lucky name for a RAK. All entries must be posted in our gallery and in this thread to be eligible to win.
Candy Shoppe Designs – "Double Dose" December Challenge
Candy Shoppe Designs is taking you down Candy Cane Lane this season with it's Double Dose December Challenge. Come check us out on the sweetest blog on the block for a chance to win 1 of the 2 Blog Candies being given away this month from StopandScrap.com and BlueMoon Scrapbooking. Challenges due Thursday, December 31st.
Red Lead PaperWorks is having a "Christmas Goodies Give-A-Way" on their blog. Deadline is Wednesday. For details and to enter, please click here.
Dixie Pieces Kit Club is currently looking for designers to be part of our TEAM! We are searching for 3-4 talented, enthusiastic, motivated and responsible ladies to create layouts, cards & projects every month with our wonderful kits! Six-month term will start in mid January with the February kit! International Applicants will be accepted; however, design turnaround time will be shortened due to longer shipping times and shipping costs will be shared.
- Design at least 4 projects from each month’s kit – and post them by the 24th of every month
- Add non-kit designs to the gallery every month
- Be an active member of the forums including starting threads per assigned calendar
- Encourage members by leaving comments in the gallery
- Promote the kit club on your blog, facebook and other online sites as allowed
- Participate in crops, contests, and challenges as scheduled
- New kit every month
- Discount on additional product and kits
- Bio up on website
To apply, please send following information to email@example.com :
- 2 layouts, 2 cards and an altered item that show your style. Designs do not have to be newly created
- A paragraph about you – tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help promote Dixie Pieces
- A list of previous and current Design Team assignments
- A link to a gallery where we can see more of your work
- Name, phone number, email and personal blog info
Deadline for submission is January 5th, 2010 – 11:59pm PST. Announcement will be made by the 10th and first kit will be shipped immediately. Turn around for first kit will be quick! Designs will need to be posted by the 24th. If you are interested in applying, please consider all requirements carefully. Register in the forums and introduce yourself to the membership. We would like to get to know you during the application process!
Deadline: Midnight, December 31, 2009 CST
*Create a 2010 Calendar using this tutorial for inspiration
* You must use 2 – 3 P K Glitz products on your project
*You need to complete at least one calendar page, but the more the better!
*Post your completed project to your blog, website, or online gallery. Don’t have one? Then send a picture of your project to info @ pkglitz .com
*Leave a comment at the bottom with a link to where you have uploaded your project
*You have until midnight, December 31, 2009 central time to complete your project.
*P K Glitz employees and designers are not eligible for this contest
*International participants must pay shipping charges on prize package.
*January 2, 2010 all entries will be upload right here on the blog
*The project with the most votes will win the contest
*Voting will start on January 2, 2010 and will end midnight, January 6, 2010 central time.
*Winner will be announced by January 9, 2010
We are having a Cricut giveaway to wrap up our "Create. Give. Enjoy" blog series. Just leave a comment and WIN!