Another Doll House

Thought I'd share a couple of photos of a gift I made for my MIL for Christmas.  She is an avid quilter, so this is a miniature quilt shop set in a crate.  Wondering how this is scrapbooking related?  The wallpaper is scrapbook patterned paper! :)  Also, the paper bags were made out of paper bag paper by copying the folds on a larger sized one. The frame for the sign is a scrapbooking embellishment.  (I forget the manufacturer.) The sewing machine, buttons, and spools are made from polymer clay.

More pics can be seen in my Flickr Gallery.  Thanks for looking!

(If you'd like to see our prior posts about dollhouses made using scrapbook supplies, please click here.)

What a cute idea! My sister and mother are both quilters.

Wow – so creative. What a wonderful gift!

3. Raechelle Bellus

This is really cute! What a super gift.

4. Jill

Very cute. . .my mom was a miniaturist so we have a bunch of her things to ‘deal with’.

Wow Angie, that is so cute. She is going to love it!

Angie, you did an INCREDIBLE job! I can’t imagine how much time and love went into that! Well done!

7. Cynthia B.

I think this is the cutest project ever! Such an adorable gift – I’m sure she’ll love it!

Hehehe. It so cute and yes you are damn creative! I wonder what is on the next table? Is it an iron or a phone? All and all I like your creative idea, especially the sewing machine. This is really a unique gift idea. Bravo!

Thank you everyone! It was so fun to do. I may be making a similar again as my Mom is a seamstress as well. Naz – it’s a telephone on the other table and little paper bags on the shelf of the table. It needs a cash register which I will have to source out somewhere as well.

Oh my word DARLING!!!!! Love love love it. SOOOO very cute and clever! tfs!

One Trackback/Pingback

1. [...] to make a shelf dollhouse. (If you like dollhouses, also, see mine decorated with scrapbook papers here, here and [...]