Christmas Cards all Year Round – Design Team Draw
Christmas Cards all Year Round is doing a random draw for a new Design Team member. For details, please click here.
Method Playground – Design Team Call
Are you a scrap technique junkie? Do you love to try new things with your scrapbooking? Method Playground, a scrap technique challenge blog, is looking to add some new designers…. perhaps you will be one of them!
A bit about us: Method Playground posts technique-based scrap challenges every other week on a rotating basis. We also love to utilize guest hosts (like Ali Edwards, Layle Koncar, Teresa Collins – to name a few!). We strive to be a fun, low-stress challenge blog. We do this because we enjoy playing and sharing.
(1) Post a challenge to the MP blog on a rotating basis (approximately every 3 months). Provide a RAK to a person(s) of your choice.
(2) Participate in the other bi-weekly challenges given by your co-designers (2 layouts/month – easy peasy!) We hope you will participate as much as possible, but we understand that sometimes life gets in the way of scrapping.
(3) Give feedback to those who participate in our challenges.
For full details on this call, please click here.
Memorable Seasons – Think Pink Crop
Our challenge this month is to journal about the impact that some/any teacher has made on you or someone you know throughout your life. This can be both positive or negative. Teacher’s are human too and may not always be a positive influence. Either way, the point here is to work it out through words, reflect on what difference this teacher made and how it has impacted you. The twist is that you have to handwrite your journaling. Once you have completed your layout, you can either post your entries in the ScrapMuse Galleryor blog.
This month, you guys will not only be playing for aa $25 Gift Certificate, donated by ScrapMuse, but your winning layout will also be featured on the ScrapMuse blog and website as the “layout of the month”. The design team will select the winning layout by voting for their favorite layout based on the layout itself and by following the challenge as described.
Contest ends September 30 at midnight.
Scrapbook Deals 4u – Cramfest
Classes will start on September 7th and the final exit exam will be due October 4th. Will you be head of the class?
Croppin’ Paradise – Guest Designer Contest
This month at Croppin Paradise we are on the search for a Guest Design Team Member for the month of October!
As a member of our team you will get to join our ranks and do the following:
– enter our daily duty rotation for the month (SQOTD/QOTD, Design Tips, Dose of Inspiration, Design Team Tips and LOTW)
– receive a kit of products to produce 2 featured layouts (and hopefully have some extras)
– receive a one time discount in the store during your month
– be featured on our blog
– Have a ton of fun!
So, what do you need to do to earn this spot on our team?
Click here for full details.