If you are interested in learning more about Photoshop, then take a look at the Craft Sassy tutorials they have up on their blog. I’ve learned so much from them. There is one on isolating an image from the background and turning it into a brush (by Cher Lashley) as well as how to make a repeating pattern (by Victoria Warren-Mears), plus more. These are all great for designing your own paper at Craft Sassy.
- Maribeth Harwell on Speedlink Saturday: Jun 16/12
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway Winner!
- Retta on Giveaway Winner!
- Last Chance for Giveaway! on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Ann-Marie McIntire on Giveaway – Online Class on Learning to Paint Faces
- Scrapbooking Rooms
- Scrapbooking Tutorials