Capture your dream is an exciting and refreshing new workshop by Creativity Prompt. Unlike any other online class available, “Capture Your Dream” focuses on helping you to actually realize your dream rather than simply documenting the dream in a scrapbook.
Having said that, you will also COMPLETE a fabulous mixed-media mini-album, which you will create from scratch. Each project is propped up by a pdf file with easy to follow instructions, packed with valuable tips and techniques and supported by photos and printable templates.
Boosted with inspiration prompts, stimulating journaling and motivated by meaningful creative projects, you will capture your dream and follow it toward realization.
"Capture Your Dream" will show you…
- How to make your own fabric covered and embroidered mini-album.
- How to use different mediums for your album’s pages (i.e. felt, transparency, cardstock and more.)
- Different ways to include your journaling on your scrapbook pages.
- How to inject meaning into your projects with tactile and visual similes.
- How to get chronological perspective through journaling.
- How to communicate and work side-by-side with your dream.
Do you want to capture your dream in a significant and expressive way? Join now and get one step closer to your dream!
- The workshop will commence on July 20th 2009.
- The duration of the workshop is 6 weeks (5 lessons per week). That’s 30 lessons delivered right to your inbox!!!
- Format of the lessons – Downloadable pdf. files – including templates, instructions, supporting photos and supply list with live links to the products.
- Price –
- Early birds (until June 30th 2009) – USD14.95
(LESS THAN 50 CENTS PER LESSON)
- Late enrollment – USD19.95
Hurry up and register now to secure a place in the workshop. I limit the number of participants to provide the individual attention each participant deserves.