Craft Sassy ("Make your own darn scrapbook paper!") was featured in an article in the June 2009 issue of Create & Decorate magazine. The article is in the feature, "Country Lanes," by Judi Kauffman. There is lots of artwork and product samples shown in the article including some of mine! Check out my cloud painting paper used as a header. (To see more of my work that was printed in the magazine, please click here.)
Credits for all the artwork and creations were omitted from the article, so we’re posting it below. Please check out everyone’s site links to see more of their work.
The credits are as follows:
- "My Family Drawing" by Anika Perry and "Preston’s Birdies" by Victoria Warren-Mears
- "Twirl, Drama,Lacrosse &Tiger" by Kathy Gleason of Scrappin’ Sports Stuff
- "A boy & his puddle, , Fleur, Damask Spice & Floral Moss" all digital scrapbook designs by Jeff Werner of BW Scrapbooking
- "MOSD Stripe" by Alison Banholzer of Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design Inc.
- "Tree Bark, Cupcake, Clouds, Toadstools:green, toadstools:white & Coral" by Angela Redhead of ScrapScene
- "Thread" by Judi Kauffman
Thank you to Craft Sassy for including my work!