Crocheted Flower Scrapbook Embellishments

Do you know how to crochet?  If not, maybe your mother or grandmother does.  My Mom taught me a few crochet stitches when I was young and I was surprised to see that I still remember, albeit not that well!  Here are few photos of the ones I made.  Don’t look too closely! To help hide some of the imperfections, I stitched a few buttons to the centres.  I gave a few away and plan on using the others on handmade greeting cards and scrapbook layouts.

Making your own?  Take a look at some great links here on Triple the Scraps blog.  (Thanks FB buddy, Suzy Kingsly, for the tip.)

If you are looking to buy some, check out ones from Maya Road as well as Fancy Pants below.  They are available here.

As well, you can get some handmade ones on Etsy and DaWanda.

The beauties below are available from AnnieDesign‘s Etsy shop out of Ireland. (She also has a DaWanda shop.)

My Little Palette in Singapore sells the pretty flowers below in their Etsy shop.

Little Margie, of the USA, makes and sells the little Forget-Me-Not flowers shown below. (Be sure and check out her adorable crocheted butterflies too!)

One Life Rose‘s DaWanda shop sells crocheted leaves as well as flowers.

Looking for examples using these crocheted flowers?

Simona made a layout  embellished with a crocheted flower seen below.

Here’s an example of a digital layout with digital crocheted flowers by Amangointhemeadows.

I like this idea for storing business cards by LizzyT.  She has an Etsy shop here.

Here is a birthday card featuring a crocheted flower by PaperSpice.

This post makes me want to learn how to crochet… beautiful embellishments. TFS

Ohhh, I’d love too to learn how to crochet, but I’m a complete dumm on those kind of things, ihihih!!! At least I have amazing friends that make beautiful crocheted flowers for me :-)

THANKS!! I just spent $40.00. :) BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

LOL at Sandra! There sure are some gorgeous ones out there. Tempting!

5. Debbie Fisher

So are you sharing the pattern for the ones you made yourself? I would love to have it!

Debbie, I would love to, but I had no pattern! I wouldn’t know the first thing about describing what I did. It was just trial and error…. you may want to try the links as there are some good tutorials in there. Hope that helps! :)

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] on how to make polymer clay flower embellishments for scrapbooking.  Also, there were the crocheted flowers and also the yo-yo’s… Now, we thought we’d show you some other flower [...]

2. [...] in scrapbooking on the Nicktoska blog.  For more on crocheted flowers, see our previous post here. (One photo shown at [...]