Croppin Paradise – Weekly Challenge (4/13-4/19)
Love Bug Scrapbooking – Guest Designer Search
It’s that exciting time of year again when Lovebug Scrapbooking begins our search for two new Lovebug guest designers to join our Design Team for 4 months. The first position begins in May and ends in August. The other position begins in June and goes through September. If you are able to commit to one of these terms, please apply by sending the following:
1. Your first and last name
2. Name of city/town and province/state where you live
3. Your email address
4. A link to your online gallery/blog at Lovebug and/or elsewhere
5. Any other Design Team or forum commitments you may have elsewhere (this does not preclude you from being a guest designer at Lovebug, but we need to be aware of your other commitments)
6. Why you would like to become a guest designer at Lovebug
As part of your application, you will be required to complete an assignment. Details about the assignment and how to apply can be found here.
Lily Bee – "Just Be Me" Mini Album Contest
We are very excited to hold our very first contest. We want to know about you! Below are the official rules:
1. Create a Mini Album around the theme "Just Be Me"
3. CASH Prizes will be awarded to 1st-$100.00, 2nd-$50.00 and 3rd Place-$25.00. PLUS the 1st place winner will be a Guest Designer for the month of July 2009(yes, new product may be involved!)
4. International Entries are welcome.
5. One Entry per person.
6. To submit please link your entry on the Lily Bee Blog.
7. Entries are due no later than Friday, May 29th @ 10pm MST
8. Winners will be notified by Friday, June 5th.
Scrapbuck.com – Design Team Call
ScrapBuck brings you top-grade & name-brand items at a fraction of their traditional retail cost. We just need FOUR Designers to show it all off!
Please submit the following to [email protected] by 4/30/09.
Name, Address (U.S. only), City, Zip, Email, Phone, Link to your blog
What scrapbooking site/message board(s) do you frequent?
Do you Facebook?
Please attach 3 examples of your work.
The Design Team term is 3 months, then we will choose a new group of Designers. We will announce the new DT on 5/4/09.
Your responsibilities will include:
Posting your completed work with links to our products: to your blog, on the scrapbooking site you frequent, on Facebook & a blinkie or signature line that includes Scrapbuck.com.
We would also like you to post 4 messages per month on our message board.
You will receive either a large selection of coordinating products each month or a product code to choose your own supplies to design with.
Vintage Plum – Weekly Contest, April 13th – April 19th
This week your challenge is to create a cute Cupcake accent! Combine patterened papers, emboss it, accent it, glitter it to your heart’s content until you have made the cutest cupcake accent ever!
We will also do a random drawing at the close of the contest and one lucky contestant will win a $5.00 gift certificate to be used toward a future kit purchase. Please note that there is only one entry per person for the drawing even if you entered more than one project.
For complete rules follow this link.
Back Porch Memories – Spring Fling Crop
Back Porch Memories is having an online crop via our message board! You can stay in your jammies all weekend long and we won’t tell. The list of class supplies is already up so you can use what you have and get ready to join us!
Noon EST Friday, April 17 – Midnight Sunday, April 19 (with extended deadlines on some challenges and projects until the following Saturday, April 25 at Midnight EST)
A crop to beat all crops! We’ll have plenty of challenges, classes, games and more!
Where: Get the full scoop here!
Our grand prize? A FREE 6 month subscription to Back Porch Memories Kit Club. Other Prizes include Gift Certificates, mini books, embellishments and other assorted scrapbooking goodies.
Our fabulous Design Team has been working double time to make this crop a success and hope you’ll join in on the fun!