52 Sketches 52 Weeks – Designer Call
Do you love using sketches to jump-start your layouts? 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, a rapidly growing sketch challenge site & online community, is seeking 4 to 6 design team members for a 3 month term beginning April 2009.
- Create one layout every two weeks based on the sketch provided
- Meet deadlines for submitting layouts
- Provide 2 – 3 mini tutorials (topic of your choice) during your 3 month term to be shared with our members in our forum. This is a new feature we will be offering on our site once our design team is in place. As stated this is a "mini" tutorial – something quick & fun to share for added inspiration.
- Participate in our online community. Designers are expected to leave praise in our gallery for layouts uploaded by members & to participate in our forum.
Deadline: March 12th, 2009.
Rusty Pickle – Feeling Lucky?? March Contest
What makes you feel lucky? Is it a special person in your life, a place you have been lucky to visit or something else. This month we challenge you to use this sketch and any Rusty Pickle papers to create a layout of the ‘Lucky’ things in your world! We also want to see some of the Rusty Pickle rub ons, you know the ones that glide on to the page like butter slipping off a hot knife. Go on be Lucky and have fun!
- use your choice of Rusty Pickle patterned paper
- must include Rusty Pickle Rub Ons
- project must be 80% Rusty Pickle
- one entry per person
- entries are due by March 29, 2009 12:00 midnight PST