A Million Memories – Love Layout Challenge
Corien vd Oever posted a fun challenge at A Million Memories.com. Make a LO about love – a love other than your husband, child or any other person. Something else you love, like your cat, dog, favorite bag or anything else.
And tell us why you love it so much.
Entries must be uploaded by March 7th!
The Prize – free admission to the Winter Wonderland Online Class at A Million Memories.com – step by step instructions to make this awesome Acrylic Album.
1. Scan with High definition
2. List supplies used when possible
3. Join http://www.
1. Did you do the May Basket Swap? Take a photo and share what you got. Scrap that photo and send that.
2. Pages with vacation photos
3. Scrap those gardens
4. Use Blues and Yellows and Greens on your pages/cards/digi
5. Show some butterflies
6. Scrap SPRING! what it means to you!
7. Altered items that you made to decorate your home
Banff Scrapbooking Retreat
Banff Scrapbooking Retreat – April 3, 4 & 5, 2009. Great prizes and lots of fun. $250.00 includes food and accommodation (based on double occupancy). Wonderful chance to get away for the weekend in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Please contact Jolene for more information and registration forms – [email protected]
We are having a huge card challenge at Cards For Heroes, we are collecting Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards for our military service members to send home all through March and giving away some great prizes. For more information, please click here.
Hilde Janbroers’ Challenges
Scrap Sanctuary - Challenge
Scrap Sanctuary is hosting a challenge with theme: ’A corset.’ Check here for details at SCRAP SANCTUARY up to the 14 March.
Scrappin’ Mojo – April Guest Designer Call
Contest runs March 1-March 20, 2009 ScrappinMojo is looking for a Guest Designer to join their team for the month of April. Entries should be based on our month’s "Mystery" theme posted here.
If chosen as ScrappinMojo’s Guest Designer:
1. You’ll be notified via email and PM at ScrappinMojo. You will have 2 days to accept the position after notification.
2. Your photo and bio will be featured in our newsletter and on our website Design Team page.
3. You will receive a kit of products from our monthly sponsor and will be required to submit at least 3 layouts/projects to the Sponsor Design Team Reveal thread.
4. You will post weekly challenges on Friday afternoons during the month of your term.
5. You will begin at least 5 new discussion threads per week on the message board as well as comment on other board members layouts posted to the gallery.
We are excited to see your interpretation of this month’s theme.
Dixie Pieces – Design Team Call
Dixie Pieces is looking for 3 talented and enthusiastic designers to join our team!
As a Dixie Pieces designer, you will be sent one of our kits each month. Your job is to showcase our fabulous monthly kits, post your creations in our gallery, on your blog and in online galleries as appropriate.
To apply for the team:
- You MUST register in our forum and be an active member during March to be considered for a spot on our team. Applicants with less than 30 posts by March 25th will not be considered.
- You MUST complete at least two of our March challenges and upload those items in our gallery.
Interested? Email us at [email protected], telling us why you’d like to be a Dixie Pieces designer, and why you think you’d be an asset to our team. Please include a link to your blog (if you have one), samples of two layouts and two cards, and a link to your scrapping resume if you have one. Your samples will be loaded into our design team submissions gallery when we receive your application.
Previous design team experience is not required, as we consider scrappers of all skill levels and scrapping styles. We’re looking for a diverse mix of designers to appeal to a wide audience of scrappers and paper crafters.
Deadline for submissions is March 26th. Chosen designers will be notified in an official announcement in our forum on April 1st, followed by an email confirming our offer. To read the entire call, please click here.
Color Me Daisy – Dr Seuss Online Crop
Join Color Me Daisy for our Dr. Seuss Online Crop March 6-8!
I love to scrap I love to play,
I scrapbook almost everyday!
So what’s this I hear, a crop you say?
We’ll have so much fun scrappin’ the days away!!
I think a Dr. Seuss crop will be sweet and crazy,
be sure to join us March 6-8 at Color Me Daisy!!
~ by Daisy Girl Aimee Kidd
Check our message board for crop information. Challenge entries can be submitted through Saturday, March 14, 2009.
The Shaker Box – "Shakin’ It Up Again Crop" and Guest DT call
Friday March 6th at 6:00 pm EST through Sunday, March 8th Midnight
As part of our grand re-opening celebration, we are hosting a fabulous online weekend crop with something for everyone. Whether you are a paper scrapper, digi/hybrid scrapper, or card maker you are sure to find something that sparks your creativity here.
We are also looking for a few Guest Designers to work with our monthly scrap, project, and card kits. For more information, please register with our site before the crop if possible at www.theshakerbox.com . The DT call specifics will be announced at the crop on Friday. Check us out, I am sure if nothing else, you’ll have fun!
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]