Last year we posted a Valentine Card a Day feature each day for 30 days. This year we are looking to do a similar thing and are opening it up to ScrapScene readers to submit their projects as part of the feature. If you have a Valentine card or project you would like to submit, please read the submission details below.
Take a look at thumbnails of the 44 featured Valentine cards from last year!
Valentine Project Submission Requirements:
This year, there will be a few differences: We are welcoming not only Valentine cards, but also Valentine themed project ideas as well. Mostly, we will be posting a few details about the projects, not necessarily an entire tutorial. As well, there may be more than one project per post.
To submit, please include the following in an email to us at scrapscene @gmail.com (no space):
– in subject line of email please put in "Valentine Project"
– a few notes about your project – some examples: what inspired you to create it, how are you going to use it (i.e. for decorating/display, or a gift, etc.), something special about how it was made (i.e. a special trick or unexpected material), etc…
– photo(s) of completed card or project maximum size of 150kb each (maximum of 3 photos per project please)
– if card is based on a sketch or design belonging to someone else, please give credit
– don’t forget your name!
– there is no maximum # of projects/cards to be submitted at this time, but please bare in mind we may not be able to publish them all
– Note– In return for your submission being published, you will receive credit for the design, plus a link back to your site. Currently, there are approximately 3400 +/- people per day reading ScrapScene. So your work will be seen by other designers, scrappers, magazine publishers, store owners and manufacturers. Lots of potential for exposure here!
We will review submissions and let you know if your project will be featured and when. Both traditional and hybrid projects will be accepted. There is no actual deadline for now as this will be an ongoing feature as long as there are projects to feature or Feb 14th comes first!