Scrappin’ Mojo – February Guest Designer Contest
Contest runs January 1- January 20, 2009
ScrappinMojo is looking for a Guest Designer to join their team for the month of February. Entries should be based on the ad inspiration posted on our message board.
If chosen as ScrappinMojo’s Guest Designer:
1. You’ll be notified via email and PM at ScrappinMojo. You will have 2 days to accept the position after notification.
2. Your photo and bio will be featured in our newsletter and on our website Design Team page.
3. You will receive a kit of products from our monthly sponsor and will be required to submit at least 3 layouts/projects to the Sponsor Design Team Reveal thread.
4. You will post weekly challenges on Friday afternoons during the month of your term.
5. You will begin at least 5 new discussion threads per week on the message board as well as comment on other board members layouts posted to the gallery.
We are excited to see your interpretation of the ad. Good luck! For Full contest details, please read here.
ScrapShanty – Beat the Winter Blahs Cyber Crop
January is here now and for most that is the heart of the winter. It is time for new year’s resolutions to be made (and some broken too). I know lots of scrappers always resolve each year to use up more of their supplies and buy less and those of us here at the ScrapShanty have a hum-dinger of a cyber crop planned for you during the month of January. There will be lots of weekly challenges and it all starts this Jan 2, 2009! We will have lots of RAKs to give away and we will crown a Queen of the Crop at the end of the month who will get a $20 gift certificate and a specially made avatar!! This cyber crop is open to anyone who scraps; paper, digital or hybrid!!
So gather up your pictures and supplies and get ready to put your scrapping mojo to the test because we want to help you all BEAT THE WINTER BLAHS!
When: Jan 2 – Jan 31, 2009
Cuttlebug Challenge Blog – First Design Team Call
We are searching for talented Artists to offer fun, unique challenges to the blog. In addition, we would love to feature step by step video’s twice a month.
- Create and post project once a week from given prompts, using your stash, stamping etc.
- Leave comments to all the participants that leaves links.
- Wear our blinkie wherever possible and promote the Cuttlebug blog as well.
- Create a challenge once a month with step by step instructions.
- This call is open to anyone that uses Provo Craft products in their art, from the embossing folders, to dies, etc…
Send us an email with the following: email@example.com
Name, address, design team you are currently on (not a requirement), online galleries and blogs that you have, and any videos you have created.
We are looking for 2 teams: video team, and step by step written instructions team.
Deadline: January 5th. Announcement: 10th. Start: 15th. For full details, please click here.