My Own Designed Papers from Craft Sassy!

I have a big share for you today!  Recently, I was able to make up some designs and have them printed into scrapbook paper by Craft Sassy.  If you missed our previous post about this company, click here.  They will make 12" x 12" scrapbook paper for you out of your own designs!  It’s so easy to get the information to them.  Simply draw or paint your design, scan it, and upload it using their online order form.  You can also send them a digital design. You can choose from many different paper styles (including transparencies), orientation of the design, size, etc.

(At left is oversized "Woodgrain" and "Pink Corral.")

Here are a few of my designs turned into scrapbook paper!  It’s so exciting to receive something like this in the mail – I couldn’t wait to dig in and start playing with it.  I’ve got so many more ideas in my head that I’ve got to get down on paper and over to them now!  A really cool thing is that you can name your paper and they will print it on the bottom strip along with your "logo" if you have one.  Sure makes you feel like a professional, LOL!

(At right is "Cupcake in the Clouds" and "Blue Cloudy Sky."  At left is "Toadstools.")

Also, I did some plain black ink drawings and had them turned into paper.  These are perfect for painting on and making a layout out of.

(Above is a cloudy sky transparency and "Paint Me Florals.")

Here’s a few layouts and cards I’ve been working on with my new stash!  Also, I started a new inspiration/idea book for 2009 and altered the cover with the woodgrain paper and a few polymer clay charms I made awhile back.

Below are vintage postcards set on woodgrain covered extra large sized playing cards.  Labels are from K&Company.

Hope you enjoy my share today! :)  Maybe you’ll want to give Craft Sassy a try too!

very nice angie! i was wondering when you were going to share those…

Thanks Jacki – I was waiting for some time to ‘play’ with them! :)

How awesome Angie!! That is so darn cool!! Love your designs and your wonderful projects!!

4. jennifer

super cute and whimsical! love the woodgrain esp.

How cool is that!!!! fabby designs love them and thanks so much for the info link!!! Michelle x

LOVE that wood grain paper!!! SO super cute!

that is wicked cool! I love that woodgrain paper – it is abfab!

Congratulations!! You’ve been busy!

2 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] used as a header.  (To see more of my work that was printed in the magazine, please click here.)   Credits for all the artwork and creations were omitted from the article, so we’re [...]

2. [...] a little while ago we told you about Craft Sassy?  You can see previous posts here and here.  You can design your own patterned scrapbooking paper and they will print it for you.  [...]